Tell me why

making out- idk if you need a warning but... yeah.

———

Five and I sat on his bed, the radio blasting music around us.

We have our heads together in a heated kiss, one of my hands in his hair and the other on the nape of his neck, my lips pushing onto his.

He has one hand around my waist while the other cups my cheek, enjoying the feeling of being this close to each other.

I feel him smile into the kiss, which makes the corners of my lips stretch up, one of my hands moving to his cheek and down his neck. His hand on my waist tightens ever so slightly, bringing me closer to him.

Our lips dance together, full of passion and love for one another.

I gasp as the lyrics to a famous song comes on and I pull away, Five's lips chasing mine making me laugh. "TELL ME WHY!" I scream with the song. "AINT NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!"

I point to Five, who is still pouting and try to get him to sing with me. "TELL ME WHY! AINT NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE!" I grab his hands and sway to the beat, desperately trying to get the stubborn boy to sing along.

"TELL ME WHY! I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAAAAY, I WANT IT THAT WAY- GODDAMMIT FIVE SING WITH ME!" I scream and he just smirks.

"Fiveeeeee!" I whine. I pull him into a hug, pouting and massaging his head "Pleeeeeeeease!" I beg.

He starts to pepper my neck with light kisses, trailing his way up my jawline and meeting my lips, Tell Me Why still playing, almost at the chorus again.

I tug on his hair, and he sighs, and I pulling away. "Tell me why!" I sing again, pointing to him.

"Aint nothing but a heartache." He mumbles.

"I can't hear you!" I cry over the lyrics.

"Aint nothing but a mistake." He says a little louder.

"LOUDER!" I scream.

"I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SAAAAY, I WANT IT THAT WAY!" Five and I sing together, and I die of laughter.

"That. Was. Amazing." I say in between laughs as the song ends.

He come and cuddles into my neck, his hair tickling my cheek and I place a kiss on his head and cuddle into his warmth.

"Only for you, bub." He whispers into my neck as he tries to hide his pink cheeks.

"And I love you for it." I say, running my hands through his hair.

short but sweet :)))