DWTS Jr. - Aidan

HOLY SHIT I WAS WATCHING DWTS AND OMG IM EXCITED FOR THIS ONEEE

why am i imagining aidan having no coordination whatsoever 😂

And you're gonna be good at hip hop bc that's literally the only style i can do-
and ballroom but that's obvious.
---

I was in the studio stretching and waiting for my partner to come in.

You see, I was cast in the 30th season of Dancing with the Stars, Juniors. I am super excited, since I've been dancing professionally for about a year, and I've also been singing some, I have quite a few followers, not a lot compared to most stars, but a handful. I have about 25k follows on Instagram.

I hear footsteps and in walks my partner.

Aidan Fucking Gallagher.

I am internally fangirling as I walk over to him and shake his hand. "Hey. Y/n right?" He asks.

"Uh yeah." I smile and he smiles back, showing his dimples.

He runs a hand in his hair and the producers tell us to sit on the couch and talk to each other, get to know one another.

"Well, Im 17, I'm an actor, my biggest shows are Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn and the Umbrella Academy, and I am also a singer/songwriter/producer." He introduces himself. "I'm also a UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador." He says confidently.

"That's really cool Aidan. Um let's see, I'm 16, I've been dancing since I was three, I started to pursue hip hop when I was ten, and then I started ballroom when I was 13, but I have been doing ballet and all that since forever. I also do a little bit of singing." I say and he smiles at me, making me blush.

"Well I have no dancing experience whatsoever so you're going to have to carry us." He says and I give him a high five, making us laugh.

This should be fun (wHaT iS tHe mEaNiNg oF tHiS, mR bUrR).

-Time skip to when there are six teams left-

I walk into the studio to see Aidan scrolling through Instagram as we wait for our choreographer. I plop down next to him and peer over his shoulder.

Aidan and I have been doing really really good, and we are definitely a fan favorite. Some people even ship us, which I don't mind at all...

"Hey let's go live for like, five minutes." He says.

I shrug and agree. He taps the live button and immediately people join. "Hey guys. We just had five minutes before the choreographer comes. We just wanted to say hi from the set of Dancing with the Stars juniors!" He says and I wave to the camera.

The comments blow up, saying how we'd make a cute couple and blah blah blah, each comment making me get more and most flustered. I check my phone and notice my follower count had gone up to 252k.

"Holy shit." I mutter. I smack my hand over my mouth. "Sorry mom if you're watching this." I cringe at the camera making Aidan crack up.

The door opens and we see our choreographer come in and we quickly end the live, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Ok guys, this week is a very special week. The producers though it would be fun to spice things up a bit, so this week, is hip hop week." (ik this isn't a thing, but think about how cool that would like ugh i wish)

My mouth drops to the floor and I let out a squeal. "Yes! Oh my gosh this is going to be great!" I say jumping up and down.

"And, Y/n, you're going to like this, we are going to be doing a duo rendition of the famous routine, Boss Ladies!" (if you don't know what i'm talking about, look it up, it's fucking awesome.)