Photo shoot

idk how photo shoots work so just go with it 😂

———

I pose in my outfit, my y/h/l hair blowing from the fan. I was doing a photo shoot to be on the cover of a magazine from my new movie. I had gotten a quite amount of fame from it, and here I am, doing my first cover shoot. I have a (outfit of your choice, but on the fancier side) on and my hair is just down.

The photographer snaps my picture, the bright lights right in my face.

"That's great Miss Y/l/n!" She says and I smile at her. "I think we have all the material we need in this outfit, why don't you change into your next one?"

I nod and hop off the platform and as I'm about to exit the set, I hear someone call out "We're ready for the Umbrella Academy!" I freeze misstep and turn around, only to see six children in school uniforms come onto the set.

The girl sees me a squeals. "Oh my gosh! Luther look! It's Y/n Y/l/n!" She squeals. I wave at her and walk over to them.

"Hey!" I say and give the girl a hug. "I'm big fans of you guys." I say sheepishly.

I look over all of them and see a boy with lively green eyes looking at me, making my cheeks heat slightly.

"You- You're- Guys Y/n Y/l/n is a fan of us." The girl squealed.

"Please call me Y/n." I say, extending my hand to her.

"Allison." She smiles. "Oh and these are my brothers. Luther, Diego, Klaus, Ben, and Five" She says, pointing to them.

The last one, Five, and I make eye contact for a few seconds before he looks away, a small blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Are you also here for a photo shoot?" Allison asks.

"Yes, actually!" I say and she sighs.

"I want to be an actor some day."

"You can do anything if you put your mind to it! I mean, look at me! I just followed my dreams." I say.

She shook her head sadly. "But you're actually talented. I'm just... me."

"I'm sure you're super talented." I pat her arm supportively.

"Oh my gosh. We should do a shoot with them together! Sheryl, get these teens ready!" A camera man shouts.

I'm rushed through clothing and once I am finished, I'm ushered next to Five to take a crap ton of pictures.

We all wrap our arms around each other, smiling and laughing like old friends. Out of a bust of confidence I place a quick kiss on Five's cheek, and I hear the camera flash multiple times.

I giggle at Five's flustered expression. "W-What was that for?" He asks.

"I think you're cute Hargreeves." I pinch his cheek and giggle as he rolls his eyes.

~~~

There may or may not have been more than a few rumors stated that day, and some of them might be true, but all I know is that that day, I met my soulmate.