Pride Parade

saw this head canon and i was like YES

can you iMagIne the hargreeves going to pride parade it's like the best thing ever-
———

I adjust my jeans and y/f/c (your flag colors or just rainbow if you're straight) shirt and my matching face paint.

I smile at my appearance and the door opens and in walks Five. He has a rainbow tie and blazer with some rainbow face paint. I smile and he walks over and hugs me from behind, kissing my cheek. "You ready?" He asks and he admires us in the mirror.

"Yep." I smile at him and we walk out hand in hand.

I see all the Hargreeves siblings in their flag colors, Luther, Allison, and Ben (idk if he's straight or not?????) in rainbow flags and everyone is just full out, face paint, shirts, headbands, and flag-capes. I smile at all of them and Five puts an arm around me.

Grace walks in with a white skirt that is polka dotted with rainbow colors all over. "Children, I sewed some flags, come on everyone take one." She hands us all mini rainbow flags and we head out as a group to the parade a few block down.

Five and I walk a little ways behind, our hands entwined. "I love you Five." I say randomly, even though it's not the first time I've said it.

"And I love you. No matter what. You'll always be my girl." He places a soft kiss on my lips and we continue to walk and see many people wearing colorful clothing as we near the parade.

we watch the colorful parade, cheering until our voices are sore and we laugh and enjoy ourselves. I see so many happy couples of all genders and smile at the sight around me.

Five pulls me closer to him and kisses my head. His arms wrap around my shoulders and I lean into him. "This is pretty great isn't it?" I laugh.

"Yeah." He responds. "It's pretty great."

That was super super short but i loved this head cannon so much and i'll write another one today i swear-