Prank

Request: y/n and klaus are bffs and five gets jelly bc he doesn't understand memes/tik tok

Description: Imma change it a little. y/n's gonna do a prank on him with klaus' help

ok but klaus would totally be tik tok famous-
so now he is.

Warning: extremely soft boyo ahead, read at your own risk.

----

Klaus and I had the phone propped up in the bathroom, and we were going to do the wipe it tik tok. (This is cringe just go with it)

Klaus has a few million followers and I had gotten some attention from being friends with him.

Yes, Klaus and I are besties, and I'm dating THE Five Hargreeves.

Damn I got lucky.

Anyways, We have changed into some ridiculous clothing for the two seconds of the video we are in these clothes for. Really extra if you ask me. The things we do for social media.

We finished filming that part and get back into our normal clothes. As we start filming other videos, Five comes and leans against the door frame.

"Klaus can I steal my girlfriend?" He asks him.

I wink at Klaus as link arms with Five, going back to his room.

"Use protection you two!" Klaus calls from behind.

I giggle at Five's red face and kiss his nose. I lay down on his bed and he kicks off his shoes and snuggles close. I feel like he needs some comfort, so I let him be the little spoon.

I run my hands through his hair and he sighs. He hugs my tightly and I smile at his adorableness. "I don't understand why you do those stupid videos. You could be cuddling with me." He pouts.

"It's called being ridiculous babe. You should try it sometime. Although I wouldn't mind more cuddle time." I say.

He smirks and I kiss his head. "Promise me you'll never leave." He says suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I ask worriedly.

"Promise you won't leave me. I lose every good thing that comes into my life. I don't want to lose you too." He buries his face in his crook of my neck.

"I love you too much to leave you." I kiss his cheek and I feel him sniffle. I hold him as tight as I can and we drift off to sleep.

~ Few days later ~

"I don't know Klaus I'd feel so bad." I say, pacing around his room.

"Ah come on Y/n! It'll be perfect! He doesn't have tik tok so he won't have heard. And won't it be funny to see his reaction?" He begs.

Klaus is trying to get me to prank Five. It's not a big prank, I couldn't do that to him. He's a fragile boyo.

"But what if I make him feel bad? Then I'll feel bad." I pout.

"But it'll be so cute! You guys are the definition of couple goals." He tries to convince me.

"Ugh Fine." I sigh.

~ Few hours, and many tik toks later ~

"Five! Can you do a tik tok with me pwease?" I ask him.

"No. I don't like that app." He sighs.

"Pweeeaaaseeee? Just one?" I ask again, giving him puppy dog eyes, knowing he can't resist.

He smiles and rolls his eye. "Fine."

"Yes!" I exclaim.

I pull his sleeve to where the camera is. I bite my lip as I select the audio.

"What do I need to do?" He sighs.

"Nothing. Just be you." I reply, taking a deep breathe.

He looks at me skeptically and shrugs.

I'm so nervous. This isn't true at all, but he's doesn't know that.

I play the audio.

He isn't being dry to be mean.

He looks at me weirdly as the voice talks.

He just doesn't feel like he needs to try as much anymore because he knows you're wrapped around his finger

I act like it's true, and He looks at me, shocked.

and probably doesn't even realize he's making you upset.

I rolls my eyes at him, playfully, and look at him. He has tears in his eyes like he's going to break.

ahahahahahahahah fuck.

As those words play he tackles me in a hug. I hug him back.

I hear him sniffle and I get serious. "Aww baby why are you crying?" I ask softly.

"Please don't leave me I'm so sorry I-"

"Baby it was a prank. You make me very happy. I love you so much." I cut him off.

He relaxes a bit and I smile. "I hate you." He mutters.

"Sure you do bub." I reply, patting his head.

I reach over to grab the phone, Five refusing to let go of me.

I type the description:
Look at this cuuuuttttiiieeee
(edited bc i thought of something better 😎)

I click post and just hold this boy in my arms.

Klaus bust through the door a few seconds later, making Five and I jump.

"That. Was. The. Cutest. Thing. Ever! That was by far the best idea I've ever had!" He exclaims.

I roll my eyes and laugh. Five glares daggers at him. "Get out. I deserve some alone time with my girl after that."

Klaus smirks and walks away.

I look back at him and smile. I love this boy.

i'm actually screeching omg my hearttt i hoped you liked mega soft five. i did 🥺👉👈. hey! twice in one day! look at me go! I'm just really bored rn and i felt like it. ok bye loves