It's ok to cry

just know it is ok to not be ok :))))

am here to talk if you wanna, my pms are always open
———

"Five?" I call into the empty house. I have two black coffees in hand as I go up to my boyfriend's room. "Love, I got your coffee" I say coming to the door.

I open it and almost drop the coffees.

I see Five sitting on his bed with his hand on his face, his body shaking with sobs.

"Five?" I say, rushing over to him and putting the coffees on the nightstand. "Bub, what's wrong?" I say, pulling his hands away from his face and see all the tears running down his cheeks. "Bub what happened?" I say, wiping away some of his tears and pulling him into a hug.

He holds me tightly and shakes uncontrollably, his sobs shaking him.

"Five you're scarring me. What happened? Why are you crying?" I ask gently and rub his back. "Bub, you're gonna make me cry. I hate to see you like this." I whisper to him.

"It's stupid. It's not important. I'm sorry." He sniffs, trying to pull away from the hug.

"Hey, it's important to me, ok? Even if it's the stupidest thing ever, it'll be important to me because I love you. And don't ever be sorry for crying. It's ok to cry. It's ok." I say, taking his hands and making him look at me.

He lets out a deep breath and looks away. "I feel like i'm not important. And now I'm crying in front of you like a big baby."

I scoff and cup his cheeks gently and wipe away the tears with my thumbs. "Bub, you never have to be embarrassed to cry in front of me. I love you so much, I would never love you any less just because you have emotions." I smile sadly at him.

He leans into my touch and closes his eyes taking slow breaths trying to stop his shaking. "I love you too Y/n." He whispers.

I kiss him gently and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close.

"I was so scared." He whispers.

"Scared of what?" I ask with concern.

"Of being vulnerable. I've never felt like this with anyone before. This is all- it's all new for me." He admits.

"Five... you can always be vulnerable with me. I'll never judge you or think any lower of you. It shows that you are human. We all are. I'm so glad that you trust me enough to let me help you though it." I smile at him.

"You're so cute i love you much. You're too good for me." He tackle hugs me and I hug him back just as tightly.

"What do you mean? You're Five Hargreeves. The Five Hargreeves. If anything you're too good for me." I joke.

He pulls back and kisses me all over my face making me laugh. "Dont. Ever. Say. That. You. Are. Perfect." He says.

"You're so soft." I say, ruffling his hair.

He kisses my cheek and snuggles into me. "You did this to me."

"I'm very proud of myself."

heyyyy double update babyyyyyy