All you have to say, is Hey?!?

Description: Five time traveled to the future, but instead of 17 years, it's gonna be 1 because the dRaMa. You were/are super mad at him because he promised that he would take you with him and get away from this hellhole, but he left you :'(

Warnings: Cursing

————

The Umbrella Academy was sitting eating lunch, and father was absent, again. Even though he was sitting in his office, he would still yell at us when we spoke, so we ate in silence. Not that I would have spoken. I don't really speak now that Five has left. He was my only friend in this place, and he left. He left me. He promised that he would take me with him. He knows I can't stand it here.

It's been a year.

All of a sudden, the lights start flickering and a whooshing noise is heard outside. We all race outside, Diego drawing his knives, and watch as this blue aura-portal thing take shape in the sky. I see the outline of a body and then it falls from the sky, the daylight going back to normal.

"Uh is it just me, or is that Number Five?" Klaus asks.

I look up, and sure enough, it's Five. I think I'm gonna be sick.

I race upstairs and slam my door, sliding down and putting my head in between my knees. I hear the all to familiar pop and look up to see the boy who I have missed with every bit of my heart, but my anger is overpowering.

"Hey.." Five says while fidgeting.

That's it. "You. Complete. Ass Five!" I say while hitting him in between hits. "You show up after a year, and all you have to say, is hey?!?"

"Well I found a way to get us out of here! Together! I just can't jump to far forward..."

"Oh and now you just happen to come back and solve all our problems? This doesn't change anything!" I scream. My anger soon fades to grief and I break down sobbing. He sits down in front of me and holds my hands. "I waited for you, every night. Every fucking  nigh. I was so... broken. I was hurt. You promised me that I would go with you. You left me here in this shithole."

He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face in his neck. "I'm so, so sorry. I tried everyday to get back to you. I never wanted to leave you. I thought about you, everyday. I never stopped trying." He leaned his forehead against mine. "I never stopped. I wanted to get back to you. Not anyone else. I love you."

"I love you too, Five. I never stopped loving you." I cupped his face and pulled his lips to mine.

We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. "You're still and ass." I smirked.

"I know. And I'm so sorry. I'll never be able to stop feeling guilty about it." He kissed my forehead.

I sighed. "You're here now. You came back. That's all that matters." I kissed him again. "I'm sorry for getting so upset. And for hitting you."

He chuckles, "You has every right to be."

I cuddled into his warmth and he wrapped his arms around me. I missed him so much.

Hello lovelies! I am truly sorry with all the hp stuff. Am i though? anywho, 630 READS WHAT THE FRIG OML THANKS YALL! I have another idea so you might get a double upload today. Ok that's all for now, byyyeeee 💕💕