Braids

Hello! Due to popular demand, more bloopers will be coming soon! yay!

if you're like me and you can't braid shit, just go with it

kinda running out of ideas-

not going off the show, just a fluffy one, more bloopers coming soon

----

I walked the streets towards my boyfriend's house. I wasn't feeling all that great. I don't even know. Just drained i guess.

I got to the door step and knocked. Not two seconds later, Five opened the door, his usually smirk appearing. I smile tiredly and he drops it. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks, taking my hands.

"I'm just really tired. I feel drained." I say truthfully as he hugs me tightly. I lean on him slightly.

I feel the whoosh and we are in his room. He walks me over to the bed. I sit down. "Stay here." He spatial jump and come back a few seconds later, a book in hand.

He sits on the floor in between my legs with his back against my bed.

I know what he's doing.

He wants me to braid his hair.

He knows how much I like to do it, and I know how much he hates it, but secretly loves it.

I start to do a simple braid with the longer hairs that are in the front and slowly
making my way towards the back.

I sigh in content and keep going until I finish his hair. "There!" I say, kissing his cheek. "Finished."

He goes over to the small mirror in his bathroom and I follow.

"Wow. Good job." He says, examining the braid. "I look hot." He says cockily.

I hug him from behind and giggle. "You always look hot." I kiss his jaw and he turns around kissing my lips tenderly.

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"Definitely. We should do this more often." I laugh

He scrunches his face, "We'll see, love."

"Oh come on you liked it!" I punch his shoulder lightly.

"No...." He says blushing.

"Come on, let's go lay down." I say, pulling him towards the room.

heheheh i'm kinda running out of ideas-

if you want, go check out my stranger things imagines book, that would mean a lot. I have like 10 imagines/preferences already :).

I might be working on a mike wheeler x reader too-