So Happy Together

i had an idea for a sad one and y'all wanted happy-

and why'd i get so many votes on the making out ones i-
———

Five and I are cuddled up on the couch, our arms wrapped tightly around each other, smiles on our faces.

I open my eyes to see him already looking at me and he smiles and I peck his lips, making him smile more.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hi." He says.

"Helloooooo mi hermano y future hermana in law!" Klaus say, plopping onto the couch on the end by our feet. "You two are looking cuddly this evening." He smirks at us and I just hug Five tighter, his head going on top of mine.

"Klaussss." I whine making Five roll his eyes. "Leave us alone please!"

"Well if you guys wanted to be alone you shouldn't have gone in the living room." He points out.

"But we seem to get more interrupted when we go in a room." Five mumbles. He squeezes me tightly and suddenly I feel a pull and we are now in his bed.

I roll my eyes playfully and hug him tightly.

We hear stomps up the staircase and his door slams open and he groans at Klaus. "See what I mean?"

He squeezed me again and this time we are in the hammock on the roof that we set up to watch the sunsets.

I giggle and he turns around in my arms to face me. "Five, bub." I laughs and run my hands softly through his hair. "You're so cute."

He smiles sleepily before putting his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes. "You're cuter." He mumbles.

I smile at the sleepyhead, my hands running smoothly over his back, trying to relive some of the tension.

I look over his head and watch the sunset, sighing in contempt. I lean my head on Five's and kiss the top of his head, driving off into sweet oblivion.

3rd POV

Y/n and Five snuggle closer in their sleep, knowing they are happy and safe with one another.

Klaus finally finds them, but before he can yell at them, he sees the lovesick look on his brother's face.

The look of happiness.

Klaus smiles softly at the sight. Five is always so tense and cranky around them, he's happy that even Five could find someone that made him happy.

Klaus's hand moves to grab the dog tags around his neck, gazing at the setting sun. He sighs and looks at the sky, to where he hopes he can see his beloved there again, someday.

He slowly goes back downstairs and closes the door to the roof, and heads back to the kitchen. Allison is there with Vanya, chatting about random topics.

"Five really loves her." Klaus says, interrupting their conversation. "It's nice, don't you think? Seeing him happy? Y/n and Five together." He says, pouring himself a drink.

The two sisters smile knowingly. "Yeah." Vanya sighs. "At least one of us gets to be happy."

Allison and Klaus raise their glasses and take a drink. "You said it sister." Klaus states.

"Who knew it'd be Five, huh." Allison chuckles.

"Five and Y/n." Vanya whispers with a soft smile.

———

IDK WHAT THAT EVEN WAS LMAOOO-

just realized that ended up being kinda sad anyways oop-