Bullies

WE HIT 1K VOTES AHJSKSKEK

———

I walk down the hall with confidence in my walk as I get dirty glares. Ever since Five and I made our relationship public, I have been getting bullied somewhat at school.

I go into the bathroom and lock my stall, but I hear some other girls come in. Suddenly, one kicks my door. "Hey Y/n! I know you're in there you slut! Or Do you have the whole Academy in there with you? Open up you little shit!" I voice I know belongs to Darla (sorry if that's your name) seethes at me as she knocks on the door.

"Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind." I say sassily. I open the door and stomp away as I slam the door to the bathroom shut.

That pretty much ruined my day.

———

I get to the Academy and climb up the fire escape into Five's room, where I know he is right now.

I tap on the window and he immediately opens it, pulling me inside.

I go over to his bed and sit with my arms crossed, a mad look on my face.

"Are... you ok?" Five asks as he sits next to me.

"No." I mutter and pout.

He puts an arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder, him giving me a kiss on the head. "What happened? Was it something at school?"

"Yeah. This bitch Darla. I handled it though." I add as his face gets red with anger. "Five, calm down. It just made me a little grump is all. But now, I'm much better."

I face him and he is still cooling off. "Fine, but if someone does anything like that again, you'll tell me, yeah?"

"I swear." I pull his collar in and gently connect his lips with mine.

He pulls me closer as our lips are still together, and he pulls away and I hug him to me, His head resting on my chest. "I love you bub."

"I love you more."

hgjhekekdoe i'm having writers block-

but like when he's protective <3

bev's got some queen shit.