Search and Find

Description: You have the power to track down anyone with your mind. Reginald uses your power to track down escapes criminals, but it usually ends with you having a panic attack after witnessing horrible events. You and Five are also having a secret relationship, and your doing a better job at hiding it then Luther and Allison.

Warnings: cursing

—————

Your POV

"Go Number Eight. Find them." Your father tells you. The other kids are behind him, eagerly watching. The ya re itching to find this murderer that escaped them before. I say them because I don't usually go on missions since my ability "cannot be of any assistance and the others don't need a liability." according to father.

I look at Five and he nods and smiles reassuringly. I take a deep breath in and out. I close my eyes and when I open them, I'm on a street. "He's at Melody Drive." I say, knowing my family can still hear me and see my reaction.

"Make sure he's actually there, Number Eight. We don't need another false alarm."

I nod and make my way inside the building. I hear a scream. A woman's scream. I go as quietly as I can, even though they can't hear or see me. I creep upstairs and see a woman tied to a chair (wiLl bYeRs wHo) He takes a knife and stabs her, over and over and over again.

I scream and open my eyes, and start hyperventilating.

Five's POV

I hate when he makes Y/n use her powers. She always freaks out because she usually sees some gory stuff. I want to hold her tight, protect her from him, but I can't.

I see her start to breathe heavily and suddenly she rips her eyes open and let's out a bloodcurdling scream. I want to go to her and she starts to hyperventilate, tears start streaming down her face. I push past my siblings, but my father hold me back. "Stay put, Number Five. She needs to be tougher. The world is a scary place. She needs to be ready."

I look at him like he's crazy. "She having a panic attack! She needs help!" This time I spatial jump around him and run over to my love, and she crumbles into me, sobs raking her body. She buries her face in my neck and I hold her tightly. "You bastard! Can't you see this hurts her? Can't you fucking see how this affects her?" I yell at him.

He looks at us coldly. "Watch your mouth, Number Five! Number Five, Number Eight! Go to your rooms." He says.

"No way! I'm staying with her! I pick her up bridal style and carry her into her room.

3rd Person POV

The other kids make a barricade in front of the doorway, protecting Y/n and Five.

"Allison, rumor his ass." Diego says in a growl.

"Number Three, I forbid it!" Reginald pleads.

"I heard a rumor, that you left Five and Y/n alone." She whispered into his ear.

He did as told and went respectively to his office.

Five laid down with Y/n in her bed. He pulled her close protectively and she cuddled into him. She sobbed into him and Five let her and he rubbed soothing circles on her back. After an hour, she finally calms down. He lifts her chin to look at him. Five kisses y/n with a passion and she kisses back with the same amount.

She pulls away and pulls him closer by pulling his shirt. "I love you, so much."

He gasps. This was the first time she had said the "L" word. He hugs her tightly and y/n giggles. "I love you too. More than you possibly know."

Hello lovelies. HOLY CRAP WE HIT 1k READS. OK PARTY TIME! I know that this is not that big of a deal, but it is to me. Thanks to anyone who has read this, just know that I love each and every one of y'all. Here's another one I hoped you enjoyed. Goodbye 💕💕