Tango pt. 2

part two to the last imagine.

---

Five's POV

Y/n and I have been going out for about a month now, and I couldn't be happier.

Except for the fact that her dad is making her do more stunts.

And we have to fight to keep up the act.

Yeah...

Today we have another alert about G-Glitch aka Y/n. We just ready to leave, and I always tell my siblings not to hurt her. I usually say some random shit, like she's a kid too.

We get to the location, a skyscraper.

We go inside and use the elevator, going to the 43 floor where Y/n supposedly is.

The door opens and there is destruction all around us, but a girl laying in a corner, her y/h/c hair fanning around her.

Fuck.

"Y/n!" I yell as I rush to her side.

"What the heck Five!" Allison shouts and I ignore them.

"Fives?" She asks, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Shh, I'm here. You're gonna be fine, we'll get you help." I say, trying to put pressure on the bullet wound in her side.

"Fives.. There were so many... Theres so much blood." She whispers, her eyes frantically looking everywhere.

"Hey.. Hey don't look down, look at me. Just focus on me. Luther get over here goddamnit!" I cry to my siblings, who are watching in shock.

"Five... Shes the girl we've been fighting for the past month! You seriously want to help her?" He asks in disbelief.

"Close your fucking mouth for once and help me!" I snap back.

---

3rd POV

Five paces in the halls as Grace helps Y/n.

The door opens to reveal Grace, a small smile on her face. "You can see her now. She's up."

Five runs in and sees Y/n, basically walking. "How the fuck did you heal so fast?" He asks, walking over and hugging her tightly, making Y/n giggle.

"It's all thanks to you Five. If you hadn't found me...." She takes a deep breathe before smiling again. "Thank you Fives."

She cups his face and kisses him, her lips moving softly against his, the two not wanting to pull away.

Until someone clears their throat. The couples turn to see diego, throwing a knife in his hand. "So... you want to explain or?"

"Y/n didn't want to do anything. Her father forced her to do those things. Now that he probably left her to die, she can live with us!" Five says annoyed.

"She was trying to kill us last time we saw her, and now you two are making out!" He yells at Five.

"Whatever." He says, taking Y/n's hand and leaving the poor boy speechless.

idrk where to go with this... yeah.