Actor

Description: I'm changing the time of this just fyi. it's 2019 and they are 15/16ish. Allison has gotten her first role, in a movie that you are also in. She is your best friend while you have the lead role (look at you go you're so talented). You met Five through her and your now dating.

Yes i'm making the stranger things cast exist in the same universe. (The ages are weird. just go with it)
no you can't stop me.

side question: do they have award shows in their universe?
tHeY dO nOW

-----

I was in my hotel room with some of my best friends, Sadie Sink and Millie Bobby Brown. We were getting our hair and makeup done for the awards show tonight.

I was on ST season four, and my nickname is now mayo, according to these goofballs. I love them and the rest of the cast so much, and I hope we get a few awards tonight.

I was also eagerly awaiting my other costar, Allison Hargreeves. We were like best friends because we filmed together on another movie. It was Allison's first big project, and I was so happy for her when she got nominated for an award!

I was also waiting for her because Five is coming with her. My date. My boyfriend. I was so excited to see him. I have been really busy with interviews and shit, what with my two big projects and getting nominated for a couple awards.

I didn't have much faith in myself, since I was up against mainly adults in one category, and my costars Noah and Finn in the other. So yeah, probably not gonna win.

I hear a knock on the door and Sadie, Millie and I run over. Standing there in a gorgeous deep pink dress is Allison, with her hair and makeup done looking like a queen. "Omg Allison you look amazing! I say while hugging her."

"I'd think you want to hug your boyfriend first, but I guess that's alright." A sarcastic voice says from behind her.

I release Allison to hug Sadie and Millie and run and tackle hug Five. "I missed you so much." I say, kissing his cheek where his dimple is showing.

"I missed you too, love." He says holding me tighter. "You're going to do great tonight."

We all get last minute preparations ready and get in our uber to head to the venue. (Five is your plus one, idek if they don't that, but this is my fanfic i can do what i want so there)

As soon as we step out of the car, we are bombarded by paparazzi. I see Millie and Sadie start to head over to the rest of the cast, but I decide to stay with Allison, being her first red carpet and all.

I grab Five's hand and link arms with Allison and we strut down the red carpet, being asked questions and getting our photos taken everywhere.

Most of the questions are about our new movie which we happily answered.

We finally reached the cast and I exchanged hugs with everyone.

"You excited Y/n?" Noah asked.

"Definitely! I'm gonna kick your ass Schnapp." I whispered in his ear.

"In your dreams Y/n." He laughed and I giggled.

I felt an arm wrap protectively around me. I see Five glaring at Noah. "Back off Schnapp." He snapped (schnapped) at him. Noah has to hold back a laugh.

"Oh hush." I say, planting a quick kiss on his lips, a million flashes going off when I do. "Ugh, You guys want to get inside?" I asked.

We all agreed and quickly went into the event.

I was sitting with the ST cast, but Allison was sitting right behind us. I think they wanted the cast to be close, and since I was part of both, I was right in the middle.

Five sat on my right and Millie on my left. I tangled my fingers with Five and he gave me a reassuring squeeze. "You're going to do great." He whispered in my ear. I smiled gratefully and then the show began.

First up we're the individual awards and I was really nervous. "Next category, Best Drama Supporting Actor," Allison's category! I thought. I sent her a hopeful smile. The host read out the name of the nominees, and I crossed my fingers. "And the award goes to," They open the envelope, "R/a! (random actor)" I look at Allison, and she smiles sadly at me.

A few categories later, and it is my nomination for my performance in ST. The one against Finn and Noah. Great. "And the winner is," He opens the envelope and looks at our table, "Finn Wolfhard!" I whoop and cheer with the rest of the cast as Finn goes up to receive his award. I look towards Noah and he shrugs.

The category after this is my entry for y/m (your movie). I cross my fingers and squeeze Fives had tightly. He squeezes back. "And the award goes to," He open the envelope and I swear it took ten freaking years- "Y/n Y/l/n!"

I jump out of my chair and Five spins me around. I laugh and he kisses my lips. "Im so proud of you. I knew you could do it."

I let go of him and hug Millie quickly before running up to the stage.

Thank god I don't trip on my dress.

I get up to the mic with trembly hands. "Oh wow. Um thank you so much. I have so many people to thank, I want to the our amazing director, producer, and our whole team and cast. I also want to thank my friends, especially Millie, Sadie, and Allison. Thanks for going on this crazy journey with me. I also want to thank my parents for helping me reach my goals. And lastly, I want to thank Five. Thank you for putting up with all my quirks and for helping me follow my dreams. I love you so much." I say the last part looking directly at him. This is was the first time one of us had said the L word. I can see the tears in his eyes as he mouths it back to me. "Thank you all so so much!" I get a round of applause as I head back to my seat.

I get back to my table and plant a soft kiss on Five's lips. "I love you,"

"I love you too."

"Awwwww!" Millie and Said gush over us.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

I look over to see Allison giving me a thumbs up and I smile at her.

I take Five's had in mine as the individual awards go on.

We get to the show/movie awards, and everyone is on edge.

Stranger Things ends up taking home three awards, while y/m got one. Over all it was my favorite awards show. Not because I got an award, but because I finally said I love you to Five.

And he said it back.

Idrk what this was, the idea just kinda popped into my head. It wasn't really mushy a lot of Five in there, but i liked it so-

ok by my loves. until next time.