Morning Person

screw schedules.

Description: I know a lot of people aren't a morning person, but I'm such a morning person like it scares me. So you are a morning person, Five is not.

——————

I open my eyes to see sunlight streaming in the windows. I stretch my head to look at Five's clock.

8:00 am.

Wow. I slept later than I normally do. (idk but I can't sleep past 8:00. the earliest i've ever woken up is 9:15.) I look down to see Five.

He is such a cutie when he sleeps. His face is in the crook of my neck and his arms are wrapped around my waist.

My legs are around his waist and my arms around his neck. I start to play with his hair, thinking about what we should do today.

"Mhhhhh" I hear a grunt from Five. "To early." He says and snuggles into my hair.

I giggle and hug him tighter. "You're just a sleepyhead."

"I'm your sleepyhead." He mumble and my heart melts.

"Aww you're so cute when you're tired. Like a little ball of fluff." I giggle as I continue to run my hands through his hair.

"No I'm super tough." He says groggily.

I laugh. "Ah huh. And Luther isn't an asshole."

He smiles into my neck. "He isn't. He's a mega asshole."

I laugh again "You are really bad at comebacks when you're tired."

"Shhh don't tell anyone." He laughs.

I pull away from the hug and kiss him lightly. "It'll be my secret. And blackmail." I smirk

He rests his forehead against mine. He smirks back. "I'll tell Allison about (embarrassing moment from your life that Five walked in on). You know she can't keep her mouth shut."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh but I would."

"Well you won't get any more cuddles." I pout.

"Noooo," He whines.

I tackle him in a hug and he holds me tight. "Truce?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Heheheh this was also shit. sorry. REQUEST!!! please. i mean if you want to.