I just need to

TW: THE READER IS GOING TO BE ANOREXIC. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS TOPIC AND IM SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE, PLEASE SKIP IF YOURE UNCOMFORTABLE. I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE AND IM SORRY IF I DO.
———

Y/n sits at the table and pushes her food around, not bothering to eat. She stares out the window wearily.

Being ordinary had its downsides. She never trained, she never got to do anything really. She was constantly belittle be Reginald that she would never be perfect or powerful like her adoptive siblings. Her life was controlled by everyone else.

The one thing she had control of was how she looked.

And of course, what she ate.

She didn't like eating. It made her feel fat. (AGAIN IM SORRY IF THIS IS OFFENSIVE ITS JUST A STORY YALL ARE BOOTIFUL AND AMAZING)

Five watched her the whole time, and he notice how she never once ate anything.

He sighed and once they were dismissed, he spatial jumped to her room and waited for her to walk up the stairs. He heard her light footsteps and and the door open slowly.

She opens the door and turns around and jumps when she sees her boyfriend. "Jesus!" She exclaims. "Haven't you ever heard of walking?"

"You didn't eat anything at dinner." The boy responds, completely ignoring her question.

"I-I wasn't hungry." She stutter slightly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You said that yesterday." He says quickly.

"Did I?" She answers with a question as she goes to pull out some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Yeah. Are you feeling alright?" He asks am from her bed.

She pulls out the clothes. "Fine. Turn around while I change." She says sternly.

Five sighs and buries his head in head pillow as she changes.

"ok." She says quietly as he feels a dip in the mattress.

"Let me go get changed love." He kisses the top of her head before quickly changing into pajamas.

He jumped back into Y/n's room and she glanced up at him before going back to fiddling with her fingers. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked once more.

He sat down next to the y/h/c haired girl and she forced a smile upon her face, even though her body was aching and she was shivery and shakes. "I'm fine." She said once more.

Five furrowed his eyebrows and He laid his head in her lap. "Can you play with my hair?" He asks with a lovesick expression on his face.

she smiles softly at the dark haired boy. He knows that she is calmed by running her fingers through his hair, and he is calmed by the nice movement and massage.

He gets comfortable and She runs her fingers through his locks, making little braids and styling it to her desire.

After about 15 minutes of just enjoying each other's presence , Five moves and hugs her tightly, frowning when he wraps around her easily and he does it lighter, worried she too fragile and might snap.

Y/n nuzzle into him and shivers. "Are you cold?" He asks.

She nods and he pulls the blanket over them. "Better." She smiles up at Five.

He leans down a n's plants and small kiss o her lips and she quickly reciprocates it.

He smiles and the fall asleep in each other's arms.

— One week later —

Five has watched Y/n at ever meal, and at every meal she eats nothing, maybe a fruit or vegetable once in a while.

When he confronts her about it, she shrugs him off.

He's had enough and spatial jumps to her room, only to reveal her without a shirt and in only a sports bra. "Five!" She screams at the boy, frantically covering herself.

But he saw.

He rushes over to her and uncrosses her arms. "Y/n.. why?" He whispers and he looks over her skinny from, her rib cage very defined.

"I just... I need to Five. Everything in my life is complete shīt except for you! I need to be in control of something. Dad hates me, my life is like living hell!" She cries. "And now I don't know how to stop."

He pulls her into his chest as she cries. "Y/n... I just wish you told me sooner." He says quietly.

She cries as she clings to him, her only lifeline. "Five... I don't know what to do anymore." She sniffles.

"Hey. We're in this together, ok? You and me," He says, resting his head on top of hers.

And he did.

Little by little, he helped Y/n get over her eating disorder. He helped her climb out of the dark hole that had consumed her.

He saved her.

again, i'm very sorry if that was triggering or offensive at all, i know this is a very serious topic. I tried to end it on more of a positive note and how y/n overcame it. If you are struggling with an eating disorder, or any metal health issue, just know it helps so so so much to talk to someone. I know it's hard, but once you have that lifeline, it'll make it so much easier for you.

sending all the love ❤️