Come With Me

I walk down the halls of my school to my locker, music blasting in my headphones. I groan as I look at my schedule, we haven't even had lunch yet. How can school take this long? It should be illegal.

I walk to the other side of campus where my class is and find a rather reclusive part of the campus where there aren't any students around.

I hear a familiar whoosh and I am pulled behind a building into the arms of my boyfriend, the one and only, Five Hargreeves. "Shit Five! You scared me!" I say, hitting his chest.

He smirks and plants a quick kiss on my lips, but I grab his tie and pull him back for a longer one, our lips dancing together. "Ok, I gotta get to class." I say, kissing his lips one more time before tuning to walk away.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back into his chest, hugging me tightly. "Come with me. Skip." He says nonchalantly.

"I can't do that..."

"Come onnnn." He whines, making me giggle. "You'll be fine for once. Besides, wouldn't you rather kiss and/or cuddle with me instead?" He asks cheekily.

I smile and place a kiss on my cheek. "Tempting... but I think I'll need a little more persuasion than that." I smirk at him.

He rolls his eyes and presses his lips roughly to mine, my hands finding his hair and tracing his face, his arm pulling my closer and the other cupping my cheek. He kisses me with love and passion, somethings very hard to express with words, especially for him.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine as we catch our breathe. "That convincing enough for you?" He jokes.

I let out a breathy laugh, making him smile. "I think so."

He immediately jumps back to the house.

"UM KLAUS TRIED TO MAKE RAMEN IN THE COFFEE POT AND NOW ITS ON FIRE!" Diego yells as we appear at the house.

"If That little shit ruined the coffee pot I swear.." Five mutters.

"CALL 911 IM FUCKING DYING!" Klaus says, and I see him run over with a fire extinguisher.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Ben shouts at the boys from the couch, his nose in a book.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT THE RAMEN IN FIRST- HOLY SHIT ITS GONING TO EXPLODE!" Diego screams at Klaus.

"DIEGO DO NOT THROW YOUR KNIVES AT IT!" Allison screeches from somewhere in the kitchen.

I try to contain my giggles, and Five rolls him eyes.

He drags my hand upstairs and plops down on his bed as I look around his room for what has to be the hundredth time. "Y/nnn come cuddle." He pouts.

He's only soft for me, and I love it.

I laugh and lie down next to him as he cuddles into my chest, becoming the little spoon. My hands wrap around his torso, snuggling into his back as he plays with my fingers, our legs tangling together.

"I love your dysfunctional family." I laugh into his ear, and I see a smile form, showing his dimples. "But I love you more."

He smile and turns in my arms, placing a gentle, yet passionate kiss against my lips. "I love you too," He mutters against my mouth as he breaks a little.

He crawls on top of me, not breaking to kiss. I flip us over so that I'm on top, straddling him.

"Oh the motherfucking tea! Five's a bottom?" A voice that belongs to Klaus says from the doorway (i'm sorry it's always him but he's freaking hilarious)

Five groans and throws a pillow at him. I fall onto his chest, burying my face in his neck and he holds my tightly. I place a soft kiss on his neck and look up at him through my eyelashes. "Definitely better than class."

The whole ramen thing was a post i saw on instagram,

@ theumbrellaacadememe

i don't take credit at all, but i fooking died so i had to include it. you're welcome.