Jealousy

Description: Your jealous of Five and Vanya being close, but he's also jealous of you and Ben. Vanya and Ben realize this, and try to push you two together, but you're both to damn stubborn.

Warnings: Cursing.

—————

I have always been close with Ben. I would fight with him on missions, hang out with him after lessons, and anything in between. He is my shoulder to cry in, and I am his. We are practically joined at the hip. He is the only one, out of all of our siblings, that I feel like is an actual brother.

But I envy Vanya.

She is so close to Five and I want to be that close to him. I want to laugh with him. I want to give him hugs before missions.

Ben knows about my crush, and he's always trying to get me to tell him, but I just can't.

"Hiya Ben!" I say over enthusiastically as I waltz into his room.

"Hey Y/n. You seem happy today." He says looking up from his book.

"I dunno. I had a good day at training. But Five was to busy talking to Vanya to notice." I shrug and sit down next to him.

"You know he was practically drooling over you right?" He laughs at my flushed form. "Whenever he was training he would look over at you to see if you were watching. I don't know if you noticed..." He said smirking at me.

I definitely did not.

I was to busy talking to Ben...

Five's POV

Vanya walks into my room to find me moping with my face in my pillow. She giggles, "Y/n not noticing you again?"

I groan a response.

She sighs. "You know, if you just talked to her..."

"But I can't! She's always with Ben! She is always talking to him! She trusts him more! I try to show that I'm there for her, but she goes to him with her problems, goes to him when she needs a shoulder to cry on!" I rant.

She looks at me with a smirking expression. "That was the cutest thing ever! You would probably win her over with just that, asshole."

I roll my eyes, "I can't have you ruining my tough reputation, Vanya."

She giggles again. "You know you love me." I chuckle again. "But not as much as you love
Y/n!" She exclaims.

I groan again.

"Now now, go get your girl!" She says trying to push me out the room.

I teleport back to my bad and she huffs in frustration. "What would I even say?"

"What you just told me!" She said. "And mister, I swear if you use your powers around me one more time." She yanks me out the door.

Vanya's POV

I walk out and see Five go up to the door, about to knock, and then he teleports away. I groan.

~ Time skip brought to you by Triple Dent Gum. Warning: Ben is kinda gonna die... sorry i love that little bean 🥺 ~

Your POV

Ben is gone... he just left.

I quickly get home and rush to my room. I start to bawl my eyes out and sob into my pillow.

I don't come out for hours.

My head hurts from dehydration. My body hurts from my sobbing. And my heart hurts most of all.

I can't stop crying. I feel so alone.

I hear a knock on my door. "Y/n? Can I come in?" I hear Five's voice. I sniffed and pull the covers over my head. I hear the door open and I feel a dip in the mattress. I look over the covers to see a heartbroken Five. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." I reply.

He smiles a sad smile. "Don't we all." He looks down and starts fiddling with his hands.

I sit up and look at him. He looks so... broken.  I crawl over to him and lean my head on his shoulder. I start to cry more because this is something that Ben would do with me. Five pulls me into a comforting hug, while I ball my eyes out and bury my face in his neck.

He starts crying into my hair. I hug him tighter.

We cry all night long.

We end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Vanya's POV

As I walk back up to my room with tears
in my eye, I hear sniffling coming from Y/n's room. I quietly open the door and see her and Five cuddled up and crying together. I smile and close the door. "That's for you Ben. I know you always wanted her to be happy."

Hello lovelies I'm so sorry for killing Ben (although i wasn't the first..) i just needed to give y/n a reason to cry and i thought of them doing it for ben and aww

Also side note: DID YOU KNOW THAT EMMY (allison) IS MARRIED TO DAVEED DIGGS? AND SHE WAS A PART OF THE ORIGINAL HAMILON ENSEMBLE?? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS? IM NOW GOING TO WATCH HAMILTON AND LOOK FOR HERRRRR.

i feel kinda stupid lol