7. I am Tiana Riddle

Start from the beginning

She smiled and I spoke, "Have you guys talked?"

"Yes! We did talk a lot and she came by my house the other day."

I breathed out a laugh, "Did she bring flowers?" I whispered and she turned a light shade of pink.

"Yes."

I laughed out loud, "That's sweet."

"You guys seem to know each other well." Ginny said and I forced a smile.

"Yes, I know her through a friend of mine."

"Oh you can just say it, both Pansy and I don't really care." Luna said shrugging.

"You and Pansy are friends!" Ginny seemed shocked and Harry only widened his eyes a little.

"No, we're dating." She said and pulled out a Quibbler.

"Dating! Both of you.." Ginny seemed shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"But you're both girls-"

"There's a thing called Lesbian. It's where Females are attracted to females." I said and looked out the window.

"I know- I just didn't know you were Lesbian Luna..." she whispered.

"I might not seem like it but I am." She said and continued reading her Quibbler.

"Tiana are you- " Ginny began but stopped.

I looked at her and raised a brow, "Am I what?"

"Lesbian..." she whispered and I smiled.

"Sort of, I'm attracted to both Female and Male making me Bisexual." I said and Harry stared at me.

"You're Bisexual?"

"Yes."

"How come I never knew?" He said

"You never asked." I winked and he looked down, blushing.

Ginny only looked down and frowned a little.

"Oh! I have to change, see you guys in a bit." I said and stood up.

I walked down the hallway and glanced from people to people, most Slytherins seemed to be at the back by themselves while Ravenclaws mixed up with Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Anyone in there?"

The door opened and Denise walked out, pulling at her skirt, "Hi- sorry, did you wait for-"

She looked at me and broke into a grin, "Tiana! How pleasant to see you here!"

I smiled and hugged her, "Nice to see you too- your brother? Oh did he leave you alone?" I teased and she giggled.

"No he's actually right..there!" She pointed to the Compartment across from mine and I almost slapped myself in the face, how come I didn't see them?

Shawn was talking to his friends and surprisingly he had a smile on his face, he even laughed!

He had the most adorable laugh and I just wanted to kill him- not literally although it would sure help.

"He already changed so it was just me." She explained and I looked back at her nodding.

"I thought you were gonna he prefect." I said and got into the bathroom.

"Oh thank you, but really- I'm not the brightest Hufflepuff there is...my brother was really close to being one but my older brother beat him." She said as she leaned against the wall and I gasped.