I laid there on the bed, frozen.

"He really did that?" I whispered and she looked at me without surprise, of course she knew I was awake.

"Yes- he would always excuse himself in the middle of meetings, making horrible excuses that everyone but me believed. Only I knew of what was going on with him- we were really close you know?" She said and looked dazed.

"Do you like my father?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"Wh-"

"You can't BE my birth-mom because it's too late for that, but you can be my second mom." I said looking at her.

She looked surprised and stared at me with an expression I couldn't make out and grinned.

"Why of course!" She grabbed my hand in hers and squeezed it.

The door opened and in walked Severus who stared at us and then got to work on a potion.

"I see you are well-"

I let go of Bellatrix's hands and put my hands over my mouth as I felt the urge to vomit.

"To the right." Severus said with an in-different voice.

I launched myself off the bed and to the bathroom, straight to the toilet and threw up.

Bellatrix came to my rescue as she held my hair back for me.

(A/N; I know it's unrealistic for Bellatrix but I literally love her-)

I flushed everything down the toilet and washed my mouth in the sink, I didn't dare look at my reflection as I was too scared to see myself bleeding again.

——

"This is an important meeting child, you simply cannot miss it." Father said as he paced around the room, Bellatrix and I only shared a look.

"Well....can I atleast sit next to her!" I asked and he paused, stared at me then at Bellatrix.

"No, you are to sit next to me."

"But-"

"No buts, you will sit next to me and that's final." He said and I shut my mouth.

"Just this one time! Please!" I said and he glared at me

"Plus if I'm sitting next to Bellatrix than you'll be the center of attention which is important since we need everyone paying attention to you and your words instead of me!" I exclaimed and he paused, thought about and spared Bellatrix a glance to which she looked down.

"And what do you think Bellatrix?" He asked and her eyes widened as she slowly looked up at him.

"I- I would like that." She said and he stared at her and then sighed.

"Fine. But we're going to have to have a talk after this." He said to Bellatrix who but her lip and nodded.

"Yes lord." She said and I glanced at father who was looking at her with a blank face.

"Bellatrix is my mom now so you're going to have to deal with me spending more time with her!" I said and linked arms with Bellatrix.

He raised a brow and looked at both of us, mainly at Bellatrix but both of us, "Really? And just when did you decide that?"