Chapter 3: Roommates

CLARKE POV
My roommate left to i don't know where. I went to the fridge and check on her number, hoping I get to know her name. I grab the piece of paper and it only reads her number. 'Great, how will I start a conversation when she comes back' I thought.

I stopped thinking about it and made my way to my room. Whoa, it's big. Junior Year dorms are really awesome. I was about to unpack when I get a call from my parents. Shoot I forgot to call them.

(phonecall)
Me: Hey mom. Hey dad.

Abby: Hey sweetheart. Have you reached your school?

Me: Yea we did. And guess what, Raven did something. We're not roommates.

Marcus: What?

Me: She said I have to meet new people.

Marcus: She's right tho. You have to meet new friends, sweetie.

Me: Yes but it's hard. I don't want to focus on myself thinking of gaining new friends. I have to focus on school.

Abby: I know you do but you need to have fun too. College should be fun.

Me: That's what Raven said.

Abby: Because it is. Have fun but not too much fun. Have you met your roommate?

Me: Yea just a bit. She's a talker, and I just stood there frozen. She went out tho so i don't know where she is.

Marcus: She's your roommate now and you have to look out for her too just like you did for Raven. I know she can be a distraction but just be the nice roommate okay?

Me: Yes dad. I have to go. I have to unpack my things and I probably will go and buy some things I need around the room.

Abby: Sure thing sweetie. Enjoy.

Me: Love you both.

I end the call and start unpacking my clothes and place it on my closet. I take out my school supplies and fix it over my study table. Then I start decorating my room. I placed some minimalist paintings and drawings that I did and of course, a photo of me and my family, and me and raven. I look around my room and I'm happy. It's already clean. I jump up at the sound near my door.

 I jump up at the sound near my door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Girl: Wow, you're a neat freak.

And just like our first meeting, I stand there frozen. She just chuckles at me as she puts down papers bags she's carrying.

Girl: Calm down, Clarke. I don't bite.

She extends her hands and I gladly took it.