Chapter 31: Will you?

LEXA POV
Clarke and I are busy doing our school work and memorizing lines for the production. We were both so busy that we don't even have time to cook food. So for the past week, it was always take out.

Me: Hey babe, what do you want for dinner?

Clarke: Any will do, Lex.

Me: Tell me what you want so I know what to order

Clarke: Hmm. I don't know really. Anything.

I groan because I don't know what to eat too. But we have to eat if we don't want to pass out of starvation. Since neither of us could think on what to order, the two of us just thought about reheating some noodles and canned goods in our food basket for emergencies. Well, this is an emergency. But thankfully Raven and Octavia came to offer us half of their pizza since even them they're busy, they can't eat a lot.

I grabbed the pizza box and placed it in front of me and Clarke. Clarke took a piece and just shoved it to her mouth. I laughed as some pizza sauce were smeared across her face.

Clarke: What?

Me: Nothing.

Clarke: Lexa, I swear to god, if you're messing with me, I'll kill you.

Me: It's nothing, really. It's just hmmm.

I stood up and went to sit infront of Clarke. Since the sauce was around her lips, I just licked it. Clarke's eyes widens and I just smirk.

Clarke: Oh my god! You're gross!

Me: What? I always kiss you. Now it just tasted as pizza.

I laugh and Clarke just groans

I laugh and Clarke just groans. The two of us continue working and I noticed that there was only once pizza slice left. I said to Clarke she could eat it since she only had two slices but I tried to grab it.

Clarke: Hey, you said I could have the last piece.

Clarke frowned and I just chuckled.

Me: Oh you can have it if you can manage to get it from me.

I smirk and Clarke just frowns.

Clarke: That's hardly a fair fight. You're an athlete and you're taller than I am, stronger even.

I raised my brows and teased her by putting it over Clarke's reach. Clarke grabs it but I was faster than her. I stood up and put the pizza slice higher than my head. I just chuckled as Clarke kept jumping to reach it. Since I was busy laughing at Clarke struggling, I didn't notice her go to the couch and jumped from there. The two of us fall down and I had to keep Clarke safe or else her body will ache.