Chapter 11: Bed or Guest Room?

CLARKE POV
We were two hours away from home when Raven and Octavia wanted to switch. Since they were driving, me and Lexa sat at the backseat to sleep.

I groan as I feel someone poking my sides. I slowly open one eye to see Raven and Octavia smirking at me. I look at them confused.

Octavia: We're here. Time to wake up.

I nod and wanted to stretch but I feel arms wrapped around me. I look up and see Lexa and I cuddling at the back seat. I widen my eyes. How the hell did we end up in this position? The two of us are lying at the backseat as I lay my head on top of Lexa's chest and her arms around my waist so I won't fall. Okay, this is weird.

I gently, wake Lexa up and when she realized what our positions were, she quickly lets me go.

Lexa: Sorry.

Me: It's okay.

I look at Raven and she hopped off the car already. I sigh. Octavia, Lexa and I make our way to the door. I open our front door and call out for my parents.

Me: Mom? Dad? We're home.

In just a few seconds I hear movements at the second floor. I laugh as my parents ran down.

Me: Hi mom, dad!

Abby: Sweetie we missed you.

Both of them pulled me into a hug and I just chuckle.

Raven: I'm here too Mama Griff and Pops.

Marcus: We missed you too kid. Come here.

Dad pulls Raven to the hug and the four of us were hugging already.

Me: Uh mom, dad. These are our roommates. This is Octavia, my roommate and Lexa, Raven's roommate.

Lexa: Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Griffin

Marcus: Oh please call us Mama Griff and Pops.

Abby: And in this family, we hug.

Mom pulls Octavia and Lexa for a hug and they gladly returned it.

Octavia: Thank you for welcoming us, Mrs.-i uh, Mama Griff.

Abby: Of course, you are these two kids of ours' friends. You are family.

Octavia and Lexa smiles widely.

Raven: Is mom home already?

Marcus: Her flight arrives at 9am. We can all pick her up if you want.