Chapter 25: Big Apple

CLARKE POV
It's been three days since Lexa and I kissed in the deep part of the woods. We haven't really talked about it so I didn't know if it's a good sign or not. Lexa isn't ignoring me but I don't know how to start asking her about it. Should I even start asking about it? Was that just a spur of the moment? I widen my eyes realizing I might just be one of her hookups. I think my mom noticed my deep thinking as she called me to "help" her about something in her room.

Me: What do you need mom?

Abby: Is everything okay?

Me: Yea, why shouldn't it be?

Abby: I don't know. Maybe you've been thinking deep for the past hour. And I'm your mom. Is it about Lexa?

I widen my eyes. How does she know it?

Me: I-uh.. hmm.

Abby: When will you tell me?

I groan and sit in the bed.

Me: Because there's nothing to tell.

Abby: What do you mean?

Me: We kissed, three days ago. Nothing happened after. We didn't even talk about it.

I look down and my mom hugs me.

Abby: Oh sweetie. Talk to her. If you like her that way, go talk to her.

Me: You're not mad?

Abby: I'd be mad if you don't do anything about it.

I was about to speak up when dad came to the room and said Aunt Indra has something to say

I was about to speak up when dad came to the room and said Aunt Indra has something to say. We all gather around the living room and I look at Lexa talking with Raven and Octavia.

Indra: I just got a call from work and I'm needed back in New York.

Raven: Mom?! New Year's tomorrow!

Indra: I know sweetie but I have to work. I am however free after 8pm.

Raven: You can't fly back in time then.

Indra: Not unless all of you joins me in New York

All of our eyes widen. Indra hands out 7 tickets to New York for tonight. We all jump in excitement. Indra even called in a favor at the hospital to give mom and dad some time off for the next three days.

Lexa: Wow we're going to New York.

Me: Yea.

I just said coldly. I went back to my room to pack my things.
------------------------------