Chapter 33: That Same Day

(SMUT so please wait for next chapter and don't expect greatness with this)

CLARKE POV
Lexa brought me to this amazing view of sea of clouds. It was just perfect. The two of us made our way back to the cabin. We both laid down as I cuddle to Lexa.

Lexa: Is it okay if I kiss you?

I chuckled at her

Me: Of course you can. I'm your girlfriend aren't I?

Lexa laughed and nodded. I slipped my hands around her neck as Lexa placed her hands on my waist. Lexa moved closer and slowly kissed my lips. I let a moan slip out when Lexa brushed her tongue across my bottom lip. I parted my lips, letting her tongue inside. As Lexa's tongue explore my mouth, I began to moan and feel a sensation rising.

Lexa smirked through the kiss. As the kiss became even more passionate and more heated, Lexa started to touch and caress me over my clothes. I could feel myself down there getting warmer and warmer. Several moments after making out I rolled Lexa onto her back and I climbed on top of her stopping the kiss. I kissed Lexa again but this time harder and I started to grind myself against Lexa. The two of us moan at the feeling.

Lexa then switched the both of us, her on top of me. She stared at me asking if I wanted this. I nod and I wrapped my legs around her waist pulling her closer, leaving no space between us.

Lexa: Are you sure? We can wait. We don't have to, Clarke.

Me: I want, I need you to make love to me tonight. Make me yours. I love you Lexa and I always will.

I don't know why the hell I just said that but I want this. I need this. Lexa smirks at me.

Lexa: I love you too, Clarke. More than you'll ever know.

Lexa grabbed the hem of her t-shirt slowly pulling up her body. My eyes widen looking at her abs, then revealing the black laced bra that covered her breasts, slowly removing it too and threw it onto the floor somewhere. Lexa lowered her hands, cupping my face as she leans down and kiss me passionately.

I lifted my hips up rubbing myself against Lexa's thigh, causing both of us to moan loudly into each other's mouths. Lexa then removed my clothes and pants leaving me with my bra and panties.

Lexa started to kiss me from my jaw to my neck and I feel the warmth as she sucks on my pulse point and lick.

Lexa: Can I take your bra off?

I nod fast and sit up to help her remove my bra. Lexa reached around my back to quickly unclasp my bra then she slipped the bra off, tossing it to the floor. Lexa gently eased me back down to the bed, gently palming my breasts in her hands.

Lexa leaned down, sucking my hard nipple between her lips. She suckled softly, causing me to whimper. Lexa pulled back a bit then she continued to swipe her tongue across my nipple as she squeezed my right breast.

Me: Oohh, Lex!

I moaned arching my back as Lexa switch to sucking my right breast and massaging my other. I feel Lexa's nipples harden too since our skins were already touching.

Lexa then kissed her way down to my things. I buck my hips wanting to be touched. Lexa looks up at me asking for permission and I nod. She slowly removes my panties and I smirk as her eyes widen.

Lexa leans down to kiss me as she snakes her fingers to my folds. I moan at the feeling.

Lexa: You're so wet, baby. Hmm