Chapter 35: Final Game

LEXA POV
Today is the championship finals and I'm nervous as hell. It's my first year to be the captain and even if we have won the past games, our team never won the championships. This year, we finally reached the championships and all pressure is on me. It's like, it's a need to win.

I was pacing back and forth in my room and I haven't had any sleep because I'm too anxious and scared we might lose. And Clarke watching me going to lose isn't a big turn on. I get snap out of reality when Clarke shakes me.

Clarke: Hey, baby. Relax. It will be okay. You and the team are amazing. I've watched you play and I know you're going to win this.

Me: I do hope so. I can't fail the team.

Clarke: Win or not, babe, you're not failing the team. You've already reached this far. Don't stress yourself out.

Me: This is my chance to be captain again next year if I win the championship.

Clarke: Babe, you'll be captain again because you've reached the finals. And besides, nobody's better than you.

Me: But-

Clarke: I know, winning is better. I'm just saying that don't stress about that. You're playing soccer because it calms you remember? Well what you're doing is not calming. So relax babe.

I sigh and close my eyes. Clarke is right. I shouldn't stress over this. I'd play bad if I just overthink it. Suddenly, Clarke pushes me down the bed

(Okay short SMUT so move to ----- if you don't want to be disappointed by this)

Me: What are you doing babe?

Clarke: Just relax.

Clarke leans in to kiss me. I relax to the kiss and Clarke pulls away. I look at her frowning and she just chuckles. She pulls her shirt up and mine. I widen my eyes as to where this is going. Clarke leans in again kissing my lips to my jaw to my neck. She was sucking on my pulse point and I moan and arch my back. This gives Clarke the opportunity to unclasp my bra. Clarke quickly attacks my now hard nipples and massages the other. I feel myself getting warmer so I pushed Clarke down and I was pinning her.

I unclasp her bra and remove her pants and panties (yes be quick). I stare at Clarke as I trail kisses down her thighs to her folds. She bucks her hips at the sudden contact of my tongue flicking her clit. Clarke pulled me up and I looked at her confused.

Clarke: We need to be fast. You're going to be late and you'll need a shower after this.

Clarke's right. Fast. So I turned us both, me facing her cunt and her facing mine. I feel Clarke smirk as she removed my shorts and panties quickly and placed kisses to my wet folds. Clarke and I continued to suck on each other's clit and both of our moans fill the room. Clarke then inserted two fingers inside me and I moan at the pleasure. I inserted two fingers inside her and the vibrations of her moans send through my clit is amazing.

Me: Clarke, faster baby please. Ahhh

Clarke: Hmmm, I'm almost Lex. Cum with me baby

 Cum with me baby