Chapter 9: Behind Closed Door

LEXA POV
I was having my usual Friday night hookup. It's good the Raven has to go out tonight so I have the room to myself. I was waiting for this girl's I don't even remember her name, to arrive. In a few minutes, she knocks on my door. I opened it and she quickly kissed me. Okay this girl moves fast. I carry her and made our way to my bedroom.

While we were having our "fun", there was a knock on my door. But I didn't bother opening it since I'm kind of busy. Then I hear my phone ring. Thankfully I left it in the kitchen. I continue doing my activity when suddenly my door spreads open. I look up and see Clarke with wide eyes. I quickly pull up the sheets to cover myself up.

Girl: What the hell?

Clarke: sorry. I uh- i should go. Bye

She left quickly and I groan as I think of Clarke seeing me naked on top of a girl. I flop myself back to bed and groan.

Me: I think you should go.

Girl: What? Don't let her interrupt us baby.

Me: No, don't baby me. This is just a hook up. And I think you should go.

The girl groans and change. She looks at me before leaving

Girl: She will regret interrupting us.

I look at her confused. She left and I just flop back to bed groaning. I rub my temples because I'm stressed out as to why I am so affected Clarke seeing me like this. It shouldn't bother me right? She's just Octavia's roommate. So what if she sees me having sex with someone?

A few minutes later, I decided to go and talk to Clarke. I knock on her door and I hear her shout.

Clarke: Just a sec.

I hear movements in the room and I think Clarke thinks i'm a pizza guy or whatever because she hands me a 20 dollar bill.

Clarke: It's 8.25 right? Do you have change for 20?

Me: What the hell were you doing in my room?

Clarke looks up at me and froze.

Me: What Clarke? Don't you know how to knock? And if you did and I didn't answer, maybe it's a sign that I'm busy.

Clarke just continues to stare at me and I feel the anger rising to my head.

Me: Can't you see that I don't want to talk to you? Will you please just stay away from me!

I realized what I said was wrong when Clarke sheds a tear and closes the door.

Me: Oh fuck!!!