Chapter 42: The Art of Music

5 YEARS LATER

LEXA POV
Clarke and I were in our dressing rooms getting reading for our next show.

Clarke: I can't believe people still want to watch us.

Me: Well you're so amazing you know that right?

Clarke: We both are baby.

Clarke leans in for a kiss and I kiss her back. We get interrupted by Raven and Octavia barging in. The two of them really became our managers since Clarke and I have been one of the biggest theater stars in Hollywood and Broadway. What makes our work interesting is that we get to do what we love the most, Music and Art. I now have my own music production studio and Clarke has her own Art Gallery and Studio in San Francisco.

When we graduated college, I moved to San Francisco to be with Clarke. My parents moved there too since we have nothing in LA anymore. Clarke and I live in the one big penthouse that is owned by Raven and Octavia. Octavia is our full time manager while Raven is busy managing their real estate business and also Raven is one of the sought after engineers in the entire country.

Five years later, Clarke and I are still being appreciated by a lot of people. Being followed by paparazzi are mostly annoying but doing what we love is the best experience we always have. Recently, we just had our debut of our new theater play called "The Art Of Music". This is actually written and produced by me and Clarke. It's actually our story, how we met and how we are now because of Music and Art.

Today, Clarke and I were invited to perform in the Oscars.

Clarke: I can't believe we're in the Oscars!

Me: Yea me either. It's so amazing here. There are a lot of celebrities.

Clarke: Don't bring out your inner fan, babe. You never know they're your fans too.

Me: I'm pretty sure they are YOUR fans not mine.

Our conversation get interrupted by the announcer calling our names. Clarke and I look at each other. I give her a kiss before we go on stage and start our performance. Our back up singers and dancer were already in place.

After our performance, Clarke and I went straight home since tomorrow, we  will be having our next theater performance for a charity event. In the middle of the night, we get a call from Raven and Octavia.

(phonecall)

Clarke: We love you both but we need our sleep for tomorrow. We're tired.