Chapter 41: Summer Paradise

CLARKE POV
Junior Year finally ended. Since Lexa's parents were still busy travelling for work, Lexa and Octavia were practically staying in San Francisco with me and Raven.

Me: So babe, should we call them?

Lexa: What do you think?

Me: It's a great opportunity, but I won't do it without you.

Lexa: Then let's do it.

Lexa smiles to me and I nod. Since we were doing the same theater play, it was easier for both me and Lexa since we only have to adjust to bigger stage, bigger audience and well, more days to perform.

(phonecall)

Me: Hello, Ms. Berry? This is Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods from-

Rachel: Ah, Clarke and Lexa! We're glad you called. Have you decided?

Lexa: Uh yes, but we would like to go through it first, if that's okay?

Rachel: Of course. Where are you? Will and I can come and talk to you and your parents about it.

Me: Well, classes already ended and we're in San Francisco now.

Rachel: That would be great. We'll fly in today, we'll meet this afternoon, that sound good?

Lexa: Of course. We'll send you the address.

Rachel: Great, we'll see you then.

I end the phone call and Lexa and I stare at each other.

Lexa: We're really doing this.

Me: We really are.

Both Lexa and I called our parents if they can come to the house for some talk with the director and producer. Thankfully Lexa's parents are putting an effort so they will fly in to San Francisco just in time for the meeting.

It's 3:00 in the afternoon when Ms. Rachel and Mr. Will arrived at our place. We exchanged greetings and pleasantries, then we started talking business. Raven and Octavia joined us too since they call themselves our "managers".

Gustus: So what you're saying is for the whole summer, the two of them will be in a roadshow theater around the US?

Will: Yes, sir. This summer, US, and maybe the next, around the world.

Marcus: What will they do?

Rachel: The play will be the same, the one they showcased in school. There would just be some additional scenes because in school, the whole story was cut. And a few rehearsals first with the new team and costars. But both of them will be the same commander and the princess.

Abby: And how are they be doing the tour?

Will: It's an all expense paid roadshow. The two of them are entitled with one person each to be with them throughout the tour. And when it comes to the shows, they have complementary tickets to whoever they want to bring in.

Rachel: With income, whatever the show earns, they both will have 25% each. The 50% is given to the rest of the crew and team.

Raven: So basically they have the most money?

Will: Yes they will, since they are the stars of the show. If we gain sponsors along the way, all proceeds of the show will be given to the both of them. Sponsors will be the ones paying the next location and the production team.