Chapter 40: Cheers & Celebrations

LEXA POV
After a long night of restful sleep, Clarke and I decided to start fixing up our things. We only have two more weeks before junior year ends, so it means we have to bring home our stuff and wait for our next room assignments for senior year.

Me: So, babe...

Clarke: Yes?

Me: I was wondering, maybe, for Senior Year, we could have one room together?

Clarke chuckles at me and I just look at her confused.

Clarke: Would you think I'll say no?

Me: Well, no. But I was thinking maybe one of us should sign up for one bedroom, since we're allowed to do that if we're seniors. Then we can stay there.

Clarke: Hmm, fair point. But wouldn't the dorm officer be mad if they find out the two of us are staying in one dorm room?

Me: Maybe you're right. But I don't want to have other roommate other than you. I just got lucky this year.

I whine and Clarke comes closer to me.

Clarke: Hey, if we aren't assigned as roommates next year, it'll be okay. We could still sleep in each other's rooms.

Me: Hmm, I'll just ask for a single bedroom then. Then whoever you are assigned with, just ditch her, and come sleep in mine.

Clarke: Whatever makes you happy, Lex.

I nod smiling and I give Clarke a kiss.

(SMUT. A boring one, so move to ---- to avoid disappointment)

Clarke sits on my lap as we continue kissing. I pull her tank top over her head, revealing Clarke's perky breast. Clarke looks at me with a smirk and I just chuckled. I massaged her breasts, squeezing and gently pulling Clarke's nipples as she moans and arches her neck.

Clarke pulls my shirt up and quickly unclasp my bra, allowing both our hardened nipples brush against each other. I carry Clarke to the bedroom without braking my make out session with her breasts, exploring every part and massaging it with my tongue.

 I carry Clarke to the bedroom without braking my make out session with her breasts, exploring every part and massaging it with my tongue

When my knee hit the bed, I laid Clarke in the bed as I pulled down her shorts and underwear. Clarke smirks as she spreads her legs wide open and I just growl at the sight. I removed my pants and underwear as well as I lean in to kiss her and place my things in between her center. Clarke whimpers and the contact and the warm feeling made me moan.

I move down, placing wet kisses over Clarke's neck to her breast, down to her thighs. Clarke shifts, desperate for attention in her center.

'Lex please, baby'