Chapter 19: Invites & Thanksgiving

CLARKE POV
I was having an awesome time with my creatives team. I don't even have to be so awkward with them. They're as awkward as I am. We start designing and all of us are just having fun. We all agree that art is our safe space, and we're glad we're all together making this production beautiful.

I watch Lexa as she rehearse her lines and I stand there in awe. She's amazing in acting AND in singing. No wonder she's a badass. She can do everything. After her scene, she went back to the chairs and start rehearsing with the girl she "hooked-up" with. yea I know, a girl never forgets a face. But I shouldn't feel this way right?

I continue my work as my team asks for more help and share ideas with me on how we will be able to finish the first set of designs and costume in about 6 weeks for opening night. Ms. Darbus already announced that class was done. I look back at Lexa and she's already nowhere to be found. I tried to text her since we had plans to got eat at the diner. She wasn't answering so she might be doing something important.

Me: Hey, O. What are your plans on Thanksgiving?

Octavia: Uh, depends on Lexa.

Me: Are your parents coming home?

Octavia: I uh- I don't have any parents anymore, Clarke.

I widen my eyes. And engulf Octavia in a hug

Me: I'm so sorry, O.

Octavia: It's okay. It's been years. That's why it's only just me and Lexa. Her parents are also always busy for work and my older brother has his own family already.

Me: I'm really sorry, O. But I was wondering if you would like to come to San Fran with me and Raven for Thanksgiving.

Octavia: I would love to, Clarke! Let me just call Lexa.

Me: Oh I think she's busy. She isn't answering my calls too.

Octavia: Hm, okay. Let's go disturb Raven for awhile then.

I just chuckle at how childish Octavia is.

Me: Sure but i'm not sure she's home already

Octavia: One way to find out right?

Octavia shows a key and she grins. I just chuckle at her. The two of us walk to their dorm room. Octavia unlocks the door silently and as I open it, I see her half naked. Octavia pulls me away and leads me back to our room.

Me: I told you Raven wasn't home.

I walk back to my room and just close it.
------------------------------------

LEXA POV
After the rehearsals, Costia and I went back to my dorm room. When suddenly the door spreads open and I see Clarke and Octavia. I groan thinking Clarke saw me with her, AGAIN.