Chapter 13: Bowling

CLARKE POV
After we got to talk around the dining room, the oldies allowed us to be excuse. The four of us wen to my bedroom to talk about the shitty week we all had. We sat around the matt near my tv with small beandbags.

Me: Sooo, the two of you were in the library?

Raven: Uh. yea.

Octavia: But like I said, we didn't see each other.

Lexa: When did you start going to the library, O?

Octavia: Stop it! I go to libraries.

Me: And when did you study on a Friday night Rae?

I was already grinning knowing what is about to happen. I look at Raven and Octavia who were nervous as hell. Lexa and I just laugh

Lexa: You do realize we already get it right?

Octavia: I..uh-

Raven: Clarke I swear I was going to tell you, but this week, it has been-

I cut her off and just started laughing. I stood up and hugged her tightly

Me: It's okay, Rae. Don't feel pressure by it. I'm happy for you.

Raven: Please don't tell mom. I don't know how she'll react.

Me: Mouth sealed.

I look at Octavia who was nervously smiling at me

Me: You however, you're my roommate and why didn't you tell me?

Lexa: Oh don't get hurt, Griffin. I'm the cousin and I didn't know too.

Octavia: In my defense, Lexa, you and I were not in speaking terms

Octavia: In my defense, Lexa, you and I were not in speaking terms. And Clarke, I was kind of trying to avoid you to not talk about the whole Lexa situation.

Me: It's okay. As long as the two of you only have sex in your bedroom and make sure I'm not there. I hate sex noises, please.

Raven: Clarke!!!

I just laugh and so does Lexa. She looks at me but she quickly stops laughing knowing we're still not in good terms. I clear my throat

Me: So tonight, I'm guessing you and Octavia are sleeping the same room?

Raven: Is it okay?

Me: Of course, Lexa can stay here. My couch is big enough for me.

Lexa: Oh you don't have to. I can sleep on the couch.

I just look at Lexa and nods. Raven and Octavia didn't want to push it anymore since today was already a long day.