Chapter 29: Questions

LEXA POV
Clarke was a bit overwhelmed by theater class today. So I wanted to cook some snacks first before cooking some dinner. Since it was only snacks, reheating some pop tarts and some fresh squeezed juice was easy and fast. I walk back to the room when I heard Clarke talk to someone on facetime. It's Abby.

Clarke: I don't know mom.

Abby: What do you mean? Is there something wrong with you and Lexa?

Clarke: Nothing's wrong with us mom. It's just, I heard someone say something.

Abby: What?

Clarke: About Lexa needing some sex life.

I widen my eyes. Did Clarke hear what Costia said to me in the theater?

Clarke: I'm not ready for it, mom.

Abby: Then don't. I'm sure Lexa likes you way too much to push you to have sex.

Clarke: Wouldn't that be the reason for us to stop dating, mom?

Abby: No of course not, sweetie.

Doctor: Abby!! 911 come on.

Abby: Sorry baby. I've got to go.

Clarke didn't even get to say bye to her mom as the call already ended. I waited for a few minutes before I walked in. Clarke was changing and I widen my eyes as I see her naked back. I quickly left and gulped. Fudge, this can't be good. I waited for another few minutes and went back in.

 I waited for another few minutes and went back in

Me: Hey baby.

Clarke: Hey, can I ask you something?

Me: Of course. Anything.

I put the food in the nightstand and sit beside Clarke. I know what she's going to ask.

Clarke: Can you wait for me?

Me: Wait for what?

Clarke: I can't give you what you need, Lex. Not right now.

Me: Are you talking about sex?

Of course, I acted as if I don't know. I look at Clarke and she nods as she looked down. I went to sit beside her and pulled her close to me. I caress her sides.

Me: I'd wait forever, Clarke.

Clarke: Won't you get tired?

Me: Never. I love you.

I realized I just told her I love her. Clarke froze and so did I. She turned around to look at me.