Chapter 30: Music

LEXA POV
It's been a week since Clarke told me she loves me. The two of us were happier than ever. I mean, we love each other. This is what love feels like and I am so happy. Next thing I have to do is officially ask her to be my girlfriend. But today is the second part of the auditions, so I don't want to distract Clarke from anything rather than the audition. I want her to be my princess in the show too.

Like always, Clarke and I meet at the main hall so the two of us can walk together to theater class.

Me: You ready babe?

Clarke: No, can we back out?

Me: No of course not. I want you to be my princess in the show too.

Clarke: I want that too but I can't with all the people staring at me. And Costia. Remember the mask incident?

I chuckle remembering how that happened.

Me: Yea but it turned out to be an awesome ending right?

Clarke: But Babe!!!

I smirk at Clarke. She looks at me confused and I just chuckled.

Me: You called me babe.

I chuckle and Clarke blushed. We stop at the door before we enter. I gave her a quick kiss and let her relax a bit.

Me: I love you baby. You can do this okay?

Clarke: I love you too.

Clarke loves me. I still can't get over it. The two of us walk in and I notice Clarke sighing deeper than usual. I give her hand a squeeze and give her a smile.

Darbus: Okay Class, today's audition day part 2. Let's call on Costia and Charlotte please.

I look at Clarke and her eyes widen. Wow, Costia and Charlotte really did good in this audition. Everyone in the class were also cheering. Clarke looks at me afraid and I know I have to comfort her.

Clarke: They're so good. I'll just back out, Lex. I can't compete with that. She's been doing this for years. I only did it during the opening night.

Me: And you were the best. Better than Costia. You can do this okay?

Darbus: Lexa and Clarke, please come up the front.

Me: Come on babe. We can do this.

Clarke breathes in deep and nods. We stand up and made our way to the front. We started to perform. Clarke was a bit shaky at first, because of stage fright and well everyone was looking at her.

Clarke was singing and striding freely and happily. The two of us were performing like it's just us in our room singing. After the song finished, the whole class and even Ms. Darbus stood up clapping and cheering. I look at Clarke who was smiling widely.

Me: You did great, baby.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips and the class went wild again. Clarke and I just chuckled.