Chapter 38: First Act

CLARKE POV
Today is the Final Production and I'm nervous as hell. My parents flew in last night to watch me and Lexa. Since I have the "pre-jitters" as Lexa called it, the both of us went to the auditorium earlier than everyone to feel the place.

Lexa: Are you ready baby?

Me: No. Is it too late to back out?

Lexa: Of course it is.

Lexa laughs and kisses me.

Lexa: Come on dork, let's go and prepare in the locker room.

Me: Yea. How about you, are you ready?

Lexa: Of course I am, I'm acting with you. You and me against the world right?

Lexa and I reach the locker rooms and well, there were some making out first before we even started preparing. And just in time when other member of the production started coming in.

Octavia: Coming through coming through! Special Delivery to Clarke Griffin!

I look at the door to see Octavia carrying a big basket of flowers. I just chuckle at her struggling to carry it in so I helped her out.

Me: What's this, O?

Octavia: Just some delivery, Griff. I think Pre-Prod Gift for the Lead.

Me: But I'm not the lead. It's Lexa.

Lexa: You still are, princess.

I chuckle and look at the basket of flowers. "Be amazing like you always are, Princess!" I read the note and I know it's from Lexa. I put down the basket and went to hug Lexa.

Me: Thank you! Sorry I didn't get any for you.

Lexa: It's okay, love. You being my princess is more than enough.

I give Lexa a kiss and Octavia fake chokes. Suddenly, Raven comes in with my parents. All of us had some little talks until my phone started to ring. I answered it and excused myself.

 I answered it and excused myself

Lexa: where are you going?

Me: I have to get something. I'll be back okay?

Lexa: Hurry up we're starting in a few minutes. Don't want Ms. Darbus yelling at us right?

Me: Don't worry, I'll be back in a sec.

I went out and took the package. I came back and Lexa's eyes widen

Lexa: Mom, Dad!

Clarke: I have to go check on the designs. I'll be back.
---------------------------------

LEXA POV
Clarke went out for a bit to get something and when she came back, my parents are here. Clarke excused herself and it was just me and my parents.