Bangladesh has News For America!

America: *minding own business while drinking coffee*

Bangladesh: *comes towards America* hey Ame?

America: *looks up* oh hey Bangladesh! Need something?

Bangladesh: No not really tho I have news!

America: what is it? *takes a sip of his coffee*

Bangladesh: *inhales and exhales* well there wasn't a better way to say it but me along with my siblings are your step siblings!

America: *spits out his coffee* okay I am sorry what?!

Bangladesh: it's true! You are my step bro along with your other brothers! And UK is our step dad as he technically colonized my siblings and I way back then!

America: *legit taking in the news while trying to figure out stuff* ... okay... you know I have to go and have a chat with my- I mean OUR dad so see you later Bangla! *walks away*

Bangladesh: um okay see you later...

Somewhere in a nearby bush~

Bangladesh Army: you think Ame's gonna start a war with his dad?

India: now don't be silly bro! I don't think it's gonna be war!

Pakistan: true sis! More like they are gonna start arguing or Ame's gonna be the one who's gonna be mad!

India: let's just hope they don't fight too much!

Bangladesh Army: if they start a war, Pakistan owns me 1000 Taka!

Pakistan: And if they don't you owe me 1000 Pakistani Rupee Army!

Bangladesh: *comes up to them* please don't tell me two of you haven't started to bet!

India: They already did! -_-

Bangladesh: -_-

Bangladesh Army and Pakistan: >:)

Meanwhile~

America: *slams open UK's door*

UK: *legit knows the face that his son has* what is it now America?

America: What is it now?! The fact that you didn't tell me that you colonized freaking India and her siblings which makes them mine and my brother step siblings and your step children!

UK: Son that was a very long time ago and I knew you would react like this so I didn't say anything *sips his tea*

America: Yeah but still! Also no wonder they also happen to love tea!

UK: Again son, it's not entirely because of me that they drink it plus if it makes you feel any better they also drink coffee but can we just drop this subject cause you seriously need to calm down.

America: I just got the news today so i think calming down would be a problem right now!

France: *was hearing the conversation* You know India is the only step daughter of mine since I haven't colonized her siblings or anything but her other siblings are also my children too!

America: ... You know I am just gonna go and try not to think about it cause this is too much and imma tell this to Nada, Aussie and Zealand in case they haven't got the news or anything! *walks away*

UK: I feel like we should have told him sooner or something...

France: Agreed!

A/N To be honest it's a true fact! Everything I have written here is a true fact! xD BTW Taka is the Bangladesh currency while Pakistani Rupee is the Pakistan currency! Just so y'all know!