Do I Really Like Her?

Japan: *legit carrying a heavy load of paperwork home* I can't believe I have so much to do! I don't plan on being a second Germany right now!

Hong Kong: *was walking by until she saw Japan carrying a lot of paperwork and goes to him* Hey Japan!

Japan: *looks to his side to see Hong Kong* Oh hey Hong Kong!

Hong Kong: I came here to see if you needed help carrying those!

Japan: *smiles* It's fine really. I can do it myself.

Hong Kong: Please let me help you? Please???

Japan: ... *sighs* Alright.

Hong Kong: *smiles and takes half of the paperwork* So how's Nekomi doing?

Japan: Oh she's fine just hanging with either Bangladesh or the Rice Gang!

Hong Kong: Oh cool!

Japan: Yeah... *comes to the door of his house and opens it with his elbows*

Hong Kong: *comes into the house* So where should I put it?

Japan: You can put this on the table over there? *points at the dining table*

Hong Kong: *goes towards the table and accidentally slightly trips on something but was able to keep her balance but dropped a few papers* God dangit!

Japan: *comes back* is everything alright? *looks at the papers on the floor* Oh...

Hong Kong: I am really sorry! I will just pick them up! *kneels down and picks up the papers*

Japan: *fixes his glasses* It's fine Hong Kong. Accidents happen. *helps her with the papers*

Hong Kong and Japan: *was about to pick up the last paper when their fingers accidentally touched*

Hong Kong: *quickly removes her hands* Sorry!

Japan: *picks up the paper* It's fine really *smiles*

Hong Kong: Well do you need help with anything else?

Japan: *shakes his head* i don't have anything else that I need help with but thanks!

Hong Kong: *smiles* Your welcome and I must get going so see ya! *walks away and out of the house*

Japan: *smiles and slightly blushes* Okay why am I feeling like this towards her? Do I really like her? But I love Philia... *sighs* I don't even know if she will like me back after what my mom, J.E. did all those years ago... I should just get these done and think about this later!

A/N I wasn't planning on updating but I just had to so yeah happy reading!