Algeria's Point of View! (CountryHumans Group-Chat! #8 Aftermath)

Note: I am only gonna write Algeria's Third person POV due to reasons! Not sure if you guys know what's going on but if you do then lol that's good! If you don't then eh! It's fine!

Algeria stared at his phone as he saw the new text which was sent by Bangladesh Army saying that he and Palestine were engaged. The minute he saw that, he felt the whole world stop. He was shocked and nearly dropped his phone. He didn't know what to reply.

All he could do was just be happy with them. It's pretty understandable as to what was going on. Algeria and Palestine have been friends and over their own course of friendship he fell for her. But she loved someone else.

That someone else was Army. He supported Palestine all the way but on the inside it hurt to see her with him. It may not have looked like that from the outside but on the inside he just felt lost seeing her with Army.

He didn't want to be selfish. This was Palestine's life and he couldn't control who she loved. That was a way for him for being a good friend and he wanted to stay like that. He didn't want to ruin their friendship just by confessing his actual feelings knowing things would be just awkward for them.

When he learned that Palestine and Army were dating he was happy but his heart was aching at the same time. At first he didn't know why but after a while he realized how much he loved her and it was more than friends. Of course he knew Palestine only saw him as a friend. He wasn't mad at her for not having the same feelings as him, he was mad for being in love with her.

Though when he learned that they were engaged just now after a year of them dating, it just made him stare in shock. Guess you could say his heart was broken but it was already shattered from the start of Palestine and Army's relationship.

Algeria looked back at his phone to see that the others started to ask where he went. He slightly started to get nervous and typed back saying he needed to go and sent his congrats to the two engaged couple. Of course he had to lie about being busy but he just wanted some time alone after hearing this news.

He tossed his phone aside and just laid down on his bed staring into the ceiling. What was he gonna do now? Nothing but be happy for his best friend and just move on but moving on may be hard but he would be able to get through it.

Hopefully...

A/N Yeah I will be honest I feel bad for Algeria! But it's all part of my book right now and it's events so yeah but he deserves hugs right now! Hope you guys enjoy!