OTP Questions! #5

Yeah I am feeling pretty good today!

More Armestine questions to answer but this be angst!

Enjoy my answers and try not to cry!

1. Palestine would be the one clutching onto Bangladesh Army whispering 'Don't die,' while Army is covered in his own blood!

2. Palestine would be the one telling Bangladesh Army to not leave her, but Army has to since he has to protect her but it kills him to leave her!

3. Palestine has to hold back tears as Bangladesh Army slips away from her!

4. Bangladesh Army would have to watch Palestine get murdered in front of him!

5. Palestine would be crying for Army but he isn't there...

6. Palestine would be sleeping with Army's shirt after he passed away!

7. Palestine would have to watch Bangladesh Army get tortured and she is helpless to do anything!

8. Palestine would be warning Army about the danger but he drops dead!

9. Bangladesh Army will gladly take the poison so Palestine doesn't have to! It could KILL him to see someone he loves take the poison and die!

10. Bangladesh Army would take a gun wound for Palestine!

11. Palestine would drop to the floor screaming knowing Bangladesh Army is dead!

12. Bangladesh Army would and trust me when I say it's actually an accident!

13. Bangladesh Army would bring flowers to Palestine's grave every week!

14. Bangladesh Army would be the one willing to die even though Palestine protested but she would be left with his corpse!

15. Palestine will be the one who cries and bangs on Army's chest while Army held her close to him!

I was feeling pretty much doing an angst like this so yeah I did! 

Make sure to pm or comment your otps answers here!

Have a good day!