When there is a power-cut at Nepal's House!

Nepal: *lying down in his king size bed while talking to Bhutan*

Bhutan: *through the phone* I don't even know how to ask her out-

Nepal: You do know it's not so hard to ask out Tibet right? I mean come on you guys have been friends for years!

Bhutan: Easy for you to say Mr. Smooth!

Nepal: Oi! No one asked yo- *sees the entire room go black*

Bhutan: Nepal? You there?

Nepal: Yeah I am good! I think there is a power cut in my area cause my entire house is dark right now!

Bhutan: Oh... You okay there buddy?

 Nepal: Yeaahhh totally good! I will talk to you later!

Bhutan: Okay bye! *hangs up*

Nepal: Bye! *puts his phone down and gets up* I swear I wonder how some people are able to see in this dark- *trips over a stool* oof! *gets up* Yeah... Now I hope they fix the situation or I am not gonna survive... *slowly and cautiously goes down stairs and to the kitchen to get some water*

Nepal: *somehow reaches the kitchen safely without tripping and bumping into things and manages to grab the fridge handle* Now let's see where the ice cold water is... *carefully rummages through the fridge to find a bottle like shape object and takes it out*

Nepal: I think this is it? *shakes it a bit to hear liquid sounds* Yeah pretty much is *closes the fridge and sits down at the table carefully and opens the lid of the bottle and starts drinking and thinks* tastes weird... eh whatever! *continues drinking till the bottles finished*

After some time~

Bangladesh: *legit walking to Nepal's house with a flashlight* Man this place is dark! The power-cut probably won't be fixed soon and good thing Bhutan called me *knocks on Nepal's door* Nepal you in there? *knocks a few time and after a while gets out the spare key which she was given and opens the door*

Bangladesh: Nepal you in here? *walks around the place while pointing her flashlight in random areas and goes to the kitchen to find Nepal putting his head down on the table while holding a bottle of wine which rested on the table* Oh boy he's drunk... *goes to him and pokes him in the head* Nep you alive?

Nepal: *legit groaning* Yeah...

Bangladesh: *sighs* Lemme get you to bed *helps him up while somehow carrying him upstairs by the shoulder and takes him to his room*

Nepal: *slightly slurring* I don't wanna go to bed...

Bangladesh: I am sorry but this is for your own good plus I am staying here until the power is back *makes him lie down*

Nepal: Then sleep with meeeee...

Bangladesh: Sorry Nep I can't *was about to sit down elsewhere but was pulled back by Nepal which made her lay down beside him* Eep-! *blushes*

Nepal: Pleeeeaaassse??

Bangladesh: *sighs in defeat* Alright I will do it for you.

Nepal: *smiles and dozes off to sleep*

Bangladesh: *legit notices that Nepal fell asleep and thinks* Hmm! He fell asleep. I think I should go... *tries to get up but couldn't since Nepal had a strong grip and thinks* Nope can't... help... ;-;

A/N Yeah I got the idea from sunflower_anne's OTP question answers and yeah I got inspire to write this bull! xD Hope y'all enjoy this!