When the 50 States Come to America's House During a Meeting!

Note: Okay so! This was a request by OliveMint! I am just stating that it isn't anything to do with the ship RUSAME since this isn't my ship in the book!

Also please don't attack me if the ship isn't here! I am a MULTISHIPPER! I ship RUSAME and other ships but in this book I don't focus on this ship! I hope you guys understand!

Anyways Enjoy!

Ft. Russia and NASA!

Russia: *basically mumbling to himself* I can't believe I agreed to have this meeting with the Capitalist *rings the door bell of America's house*

America: *opens the door to see Russia* Oh Russia! Good afternoon! *basically moves to the side to let him in*

Russia: *nods* afternoon America. *walks in his house as America closes the door*

America: I hope you don't mind but NASA came here early to discuss some important matters with me and is basically going to stay here for a while during our meeting.

Russia: I don't mind really. I am planning on getting this over with.

America: same here *heads to the dining area*

Russia: Say I just realized, you are not wearing your sunglasses...

America: Oh yeah about that...

Russia: *comes to the dining room to see NASA sitting on one of the chairs wearing America's sunglasses* oh...

America: He is sometimes not comfortable showing his eyes so I just let him borrow mine.

Russia: *nods and sits down on a chair*

America: *sits across Russia on a chair and starts to discuss*

Timeskip brought to you by India and Pakistan bonding~

NASA: *already gone back home*

America and Russia: *basically still going on with their meeting until they here a few doorbell sounds*

Russia: Were you supposed to be having visitors?

America: *shrugs* Not really. I didn't invite anyone. Let me get the door! *walks over and opens the door to only to be piled by all the fifty states*

California: Hi dad!

Texas: hello dad!

New Mexico: nice to see you again dad!

Russia: *basically looking over his chair to see the fifty states piled on top of America and has an expression of shock to see the states piled up in one room only to reach the dining hall*

America: *smiles as he greets the fifty states* hello children *somehow wiggles his way out of the states*

Florida: *sees Russia and looks back at America* Is that another country *refers to Russia*

America: yes.

Florida: *looks over at Russia yet again* Did you do anything to my dad?!

Russia: *is a bit shocked* u-uh-

America: No Florida. Anyways feel free to stay here kids I need to finish up my meeting with the Communist over there! *goes back and sits down and continues to talk*

Russia: *basically listening and talking too and feels glares coming from a few states*

Another timeskip brought to you by Russia failing miserably to talk to the fifty states due to being interrupted by them asking Ame questions~

America: So I guess we are done with this meeting?

Russia: yep!

America: Alright it was nice doing business with ya! *heads over to the door and opens it for Russia*

Russia: *nods* Mhm! *walks out of the house and heads towards his home and mumbles* Man those fifty states were scary...

A/N yeah I am really sorry that this is late! I had some things to take care off and other chapters to publish before this one! I wasn't really supposed to update after Sunday but I did anyways cause I was bored! I think I will make this canon to the events happening in the book! Hope you guys enjoyed! <3