💍A Proposal to Remember💍

Note: What y'all have been waiting for!!!!! Enjoy this bullcrap-

Ft. My ship! (Yeah that's all I am gonna say!)

It wasn't your ordinary day like always. I mean sure the day was pretty peaceful as you can hear the birds chirping and the breeze blowing by but the only place there wasn't something like this was at the Mughal Siblings' house!

Bangladesh Army was legit having sweaty palms while pacing back and forth around the living room while his two older and one younger sibling were trying to calm him down and Qatar, Palestine's older brother was just there witnessing this.

The thing that's going on is that Army was gong to propose to Palestine today during their date! Army was a nervous wreck. I mean sure he had the ring and everything prepared but he was very anxious about getting rejected that it was just going to ruin things.

"Bhaiya you should calm down." Bangladesh said snapping him out of his thoughts while trying to calm him down. Army stopped in his tracks for a few moments while looking at the ground. At this point everybody thought that he made a huge dent on the wooden floors with that walking.

"I know I should! But this is just... I don't know how to say it but I am just nervous thinking I might blow it!" Army said scratching his neck very nervously. India was shaking her head. "Army listen. She loves you and you love her! You guys have been dating for at least nearly a year! There will be no way in hell she would reject you." India said trying to put some sense in her little brother.

"Also you have nothing to worry about lil bro!" Pakistan said pulling one of his lines out which seemed to annoy Army a lot. "Funny coming from someone who took that long to confess to his crush." Army said to Pakistan in an annoyed tone. Qatar noticed the tension between the brothers so he just spoke up to break it.

"Okay now everyone just calm down and focus okay? I can assure you that things will be fine but Army? This is my sister you are going to propose to so I hope I don't see you doing anything to break her heart and you will treat her right and don't even hurt her while you are at it." Qatar said and finished.

"I wouldn't even think of hurting Qatar." Army said letting out a huge sigh as Qatar nodded. "Good." Qatar said. "Brother? I know you won't blow it! Just have some confidence that she might say yes! Just have hope!" Bangla said with a smile. "But not too much hope..." Pakistan added. This time he knew what he was saying which Army understood.

Army had already planned out where he wanted to take Palestine for their date. He wanted to do something even more special for her. Army took a few deep breaths and told himself that things will be fine and noting could go wrong other than that one part which he doesn't want to think about. He had to get ready tho!

Meanwhile at Palestine's house, Iraq was helping out Palestine with her outfits for her date. Palestine was sweat-dropping at how Iraq was like not even breaking a sweat by helping her pick out a good dress or something! Honestly it scared her a lot!

"Ira I think you should... um... calm down?" Palestine said but Iraq wasn't even planning on calming down at the moment cause it was gonna be a big night since she knew about Army proposing to Palestine and she had to look good today!

"Too late! I gave up on calming down a while back! I shall find a good outfit for you!" Iraq replied as she still looked through everything. "Ira it's just a date as usual. I can pick one out for myself." Palestine said trying to reassure her cousin Iraq.