Present to Past!

Note: This was a request by AuthorLianne!

The Mughal Siblings: *at home doing something or the other*

Me: *poofs out of nowhere* Hi guys!

Pakistan: *looks at me* Oh... it's you!

Me: yes tis I! Now I am gonna need to do something with y'all!

Bangladesh Army: Which is...???

Me: So technically I am gonna send you back to the past!

India: *nearly chokes on her chai* wait what?!

Bangladesh: Huh?!

Pakistan: ... O_O

Bangladesh Army: why...?

Me: Because why not?! Also I will be sending you to the British Raj Era!

Bangladesh Army: WHAT?!

Bangladesh: Brother calm down...

Me: Again I have my reasons so shush!

India: ...

Bangladesh Army: Do you even know who you are shushing-?

Me: yes I do and before I send you back to that hell hole of an era just letting you know that your past selves will be able to see you guys but no one else! Also try not to change anything in the past! Now bye bye! *snaps fingers*

Pakistan: wait- *poofs away to the past along with the others*

Me: Now! I might as well go and do something useful! *poofs away to somewhere*

Meanwhile In The British Raj Era~

The Mughal Siblings: *poof into the British Raj Era*

India: *looks around* Yeah this is pretty much British Raj Era!

Pakistan: That woman was not kidding...

Bangladesh Army: *nods* yup!

Bangladesh: So... Let's find our past selves and talk to them or something?

India: yeah okay but remember we can't change the past or anything or that might affect somethings in the future!

Pakistan: Yep! But I seriously just wish I could...

Bangladesh Army: Same but we can't so let's just split and find our past selves!

The Mughal Siblings: *splits in different directions*

With Bangladesh~

Bangladesh: *was looking around whilst trying to find her past self until she heard crying and sniffling* Who's crying? *goes towards the direction of crying to see a figure sitting against the wall with their head over their knees huddled up close to their chest and goes a bit closer* Are you okay...?

British Bengal: *flinches a bit and looks up to see who it is*

Bangladesh: *eyes widen and thinks* Wait this is me... I guess it was the time when brother Army was taken away from me...