{Mafia AU} Bad Little Boys Ft. Bangladesh Army And Palestine

Note: This takes place in the Mafia AU of the CountryHumans fandom and yes you could say that Bangladesh Army is gonna be a bit of a handsome devil here xD

The fine town where the CountryHumans lived were bustling with people walking and talking and doing mafia business here and there. A lot of them going into bars while other stayed home and stayed safe from any forms of trouble or getting caught in mafia business. But there were two Countries that seemed to be together for their own fling and fun or probably more.

The two Countries by the names Bangladesh Army and Palestine were on their little yet romantic date. They were at a beautiful clearing where they got their own forms of privacy while enjoying it. Palestine was a bit nervous as to why someone like Army would want to date her. Just someone as simple as her while Army being in a mafia gang who could have an girl from a rich family or more beautiful than her.

She wasn't sure what Army saw in her but she was told by him that, 'there is no other girl as beautiful and sweet as you' and she remembers those lines very well. Palestine saw Army standing up and offered his hand to her which she slowly took. She wasn't sure as to what was happening but she went with him.

(You guys can start playing the song above!)

"Ready? Follow my lead." Bangladesh Army said while getting into dancing position with Palestine which made her blush. "Okay." Palestine said as Army noticed the flustered country and chuckled lightly. He loved this woman very much and with that he started to sing.

"Good little girl, always picking a fight with me
You know that I'm bad, but you're spending the night with me
What do you want from my world?
You're a good little girl~"

He sang as they waltz as they looked at each other longingly. Palestine was amazed by his singing voice. No kidding But Army was a huge flirt and sometimes always thought of him as a bad boy. Palestine did herself a favor and pulled away which surprised Bangladesh Army a lot. She then sang.

"Bad little boy
That's what you're acting like I really don't buy
That you're that kind of guy, and if you are
Why do you want to hang out with me?"

Bangladesh Army was very shocked at this and smiled as he smoothly walked over to her. Palestine wasn't sure what this man was up to next. She then saw him swiftly coming to her from her left looking at her with a smirk.

"Don't you know I'm a villain? Every night I'm out killin', sendin' everyone runnin' like children." Bangladesh Army said as he slightly came down to Palestine's level still keeping that devilish smirk on his face. Palestine just looked at him feeling a bit uneasy. It was true that he has a record of being a bit of a villain as a mafia boss.

"I know why you're mad at me, I've got demon eyes. And they're looking right through your anatomy." he started softly grabbing her chin to make her look at his ruby red eyes which also had green pupils. "He's not kidding about the eyes tho." Palestine thought blushing but Amy didn't stop with his little speech just yet.

"Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here. I'm from the Nightosphere." Bangladesh Army said in a seductive voice which sent chills down Pales' spine. She could feel more blood rushing to her face. "Damn! Why does he have to be so hot?!" Palestine thought blushing as red as tomato and at the same time Army let go of her chin and grabbed her right hand.

"To me, you're clear, transparent." he said holding her hand as he leaned down to kiss the palm of her hand. "You got a thing for me girl, it's apparent." He said kissing Pales' hand which made her really flustered and slowly pulled it away and looking away from him very as well as puffing her cheeks in embarrassment.

Army just smirked and chuckled as he ran his fingers through her long hair to calm her down. Palestine slightly averted her eyes at him still with her face puffed up. But of course she couldn't help but smile herself. Who knew a mafia boss like Bangladesh Army could be as charming as a prince!

A/N Imma be honest and say that this was pretty cute! This was technically my first mafia oneshot! I had this idea for a while but I couldn't bring myself to write it xD