Why Sweden shouldn't flirt with India! Ft. A Protective yet Jealous Myanmar!

Me: *thinking of different things about the CH Fandom*

Random CH Fan: Hello!

Me: *looks at the fan* oh hey! You need something?

Random CH Fan: Well I just wanted to ask one thing!

Me: Shoot!

Random CH Fan: What would happen if Sweden randomly got the chance to flirt with India?

Me: *thinks about it* Well my good friend this is technically what would happen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1

India: *outside on her phone looking at something*

Sweden: *was walking by until he saw India* Now's my chance! *walks over*

India: *legit could tell someone was coming behind her but wasn't even looking at them and thinks* Please don't let it be Sweden!

Sweden: Hey there Beautiful~ *does finger guns*

India: *mumbles slightly loud* God help me...

Myanmar: *comes outta nowhere while behind Sweden and kicks him down*

Sweden: *lands on the ground with a thud* Ow!

India: *looks behind to see Sweden on the ground while Myanmar basically the one who kicked him down and thinks* so wait- Myanmar is God? What? *blushes*

#2

India: *walking on the concrete footpath until she notices a car stopping in front of her and sees it's Sweden and mutters* really?

Sweden: *from the car* I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art~

India: I-

Myanmar: *interrupts India by crashing Sweden's car making him go forward with a van with great annoyance*

Sweden: ahhh!!!

India: ... wha-???

Myanmar: And don't come back!

India: Thank you I guess.

Myanmar: *smiles* Your welcome!

India: *slightly blushes and looks away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random CH Fan: ...

Me: And this is what happens when Sweden tries flirting with India! Myanmar is always to the rescue!

Random CH Fan: I didn't really expect something like this but that was cool i guess!

Me: Good to know! :D

A/N Heh! No regrets! I love life right now xD