Introduction and Info!

Hiiiii folks!

Trust me I didn't know I would be doing this but my brain can't stop bothering me so heh!

Anyways This is like my first CountryHumans Fanfic book so um here's what's gonna happen in this book!

This is a oneshot book between countries and really random weird shenanigans happening left and right! Oneshots don't only mean having something to do with love or anything! It can have many things like scenarios happening between countries and such!

No it's not an xReader mind you! I don't have anything against those!

Also I will be using some underrated countries like Bangladesh, Bangladesh Army, Pakistan and India! Mostly from the SAARC Organization countries but I don't know much about Maldives and other countries but I will try and add them but I will be using those four mostly along with Nepal, Palestine, Myanmar and Iraq!

Also yes I will be bringing in the other countries which are very well known like UK, America, China, Philippines, Martial Law, Del Pilar, etc.!

Now some info on the countries I will be using mostly!

Bangladesh:
Female; youngest from her siblings and youngest daughter of Mughal Empire; ambivert; pretty much left out at times; very optimistic but is pretty much pessimistic at times; tries to break up fights between people especially Pakistan and India; Loves her siblings equally; loves spending time with Nepal and legit has a crush on him as well; Younger twin sister of Bangladesh Army; loves reading, drawing, flowers, music, cold drinks and tea, singing and dancing; She's technically friends with other countries but mostly with Russia, America, Filipino Siblings, Korean Brothers, Nekomi Japan, Palestine; Iraq Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore!

Bangladesh Army:
Male; Second youngest from his siblings and is the son of Mughal Empire; Ambivert but isn't very talkative; always has the serious face on and can look pretty threatening to people; is basically used to chaos happening around him; very protective of Bangladesh especially near boys but trusts Russia and Nepal but can be pretty threatening to Nepal due to the fact that he might have feeling for Bangla; Army technically can be pretty violent at times if someone hurts any of his siblings especially Bangla; Older twin of Bangladesh; Loves to hang around with people he gets along, drink coffee mostly and sometimes tea and reads but not all the time; he also spends time with Palestine since she understands him and whatever he goes through and has a small crush on her; Technically friends with Del Pilar, Martial Law, North Korea, Russia and America(not so much just gets along with him a bit)!

Pakistan:
Male; Second eldest from his siblings and is the son of Mughal Empire; pretty laid-back; Extrovert; Mostly pessimistic but he cares for others; legit gets into fights with India; knows that India holds a grudge against him and is trying to apologize and make it right but he knows that he deserves it; gets along with Bangladesh Army; spends time with Iraq and people think that they are a cute couple; can be pretty serious at times; is used to getting ignored by Bangladesh sometimes when she's remembering the dank past; a bit of a flirt but not so much as Army; loves cricket, reading, zoning out and coffee and a bit of tea i guess; legit friends with America, China, Russia and North Korea!

India:
Female; Eldest of her siblings and the eldest daughter of Mughal Empire; Ambivert but falls to the introvert side more; basically optimistic; gets into fights with Pakistan; holds a huge as heck grudge against Pakistan: gets along with all her siblings sometimes; basically a vegetarian; loves tea, music and dancing and reading; legit is the one who has to look after her siblings; spends time with Myanmar only to be teased by her siblings that she likes him or something; legit wants to throw the chancla at whoever interrupts her; Good friends with Russia, Afghanistan, Filipino siblings, Malaysia, Palestine, Iraq, Singapore, Australia and Indonesia!

These are the most important and now just small basic stuff about the four! You can look them up since i don't know them much!

Nepal:
Male; he's an introvert but tries to strike up a conversation with people; is very insecure about how he looks but tries not to get it in the way; is very calm and understanding; gets along very well with Bangladesh and has a huge crush on her; smiles during the saddest situations and has a small knack for fake smiling whenever he is feeling down so no one thinks something is wrong with him; gets scared of Bangla's older twin bro when he's all overprotective or violent!

Palestine:
Female; she's shy but an extrovert too; pretty much someone you need to light up your day; good friends with Bangladesh Army and has been developing a crush on him; pretty much the sweetest girl you will meet; very understanding and kind; good friends with Bangladesh and India!

Iraq:
Female; legit extrovert; very optimistic and can be very talkative but not all the time; she's a kind being; gets along with Pakistan a lot and is very good friends with him; good friends with Bangladesh, India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia!

Myanmar:
Male; somewhat of an introvert an an extrovert but it's still a mystery; he comes of as mysterious, irritable and a bit of having trust issues but once he gets used to you he will loosen up a bit; Likes to hang about with India tho may or may not have a small crush on her; he's good friends with the ASEAN affiliated countries since he lives with them!

Okay so now imma go ahead and say that Philippines, France, Argentina, Hong Kong, Poland, Malaysia and Indonesia are gonna be females here!

The ships here are:

Nepal x Bangladesh

Myanmar x India

Pakistan x Iraq

Bangladesh Army x Palestine

These are the main ships!

But I have more such as:

Martial Law x Malaysia

North Korea x Nekomi Japan

Netherlands x Indonesia

Canada x Ukraine

Germany x Poland

Hong Kong x Japan

Brazil x Argentina

UK x France

and a few other ships which I am very scared to bring up! ;-;

I will be writing oneshots between ships here and there if my multishipper brain doesn't burn up or anything! It happened a few times and trust me I got a headache and I couldn't focus for a few hours and I had to watch memes to recover fully! xD

So yeah that's about it!

Peace out!

~Amber❤️