What I think of my Best Buds from the Chai Musketeers!

I got the idea from Soffi-blurry and I saw Onions do it herself too so why not do one myself?

So basically I have these six friends who are basically part of this group we created called the Chai Musketeers and let's just say we all are crazy at times but trust me we are randomly sane too xD so uh here goes!

sunflower_anne
Anne:

She's technically the second eldest in the group while me being the eldest in the group!

She's legit my long lost twin right now xD

She's very aesthetic in my opinion and that's cool!

I love how she and I can relate to each other at times!

She legit ships nearly the same things I do in the CountryHumans Fandom!

She and I are basically plotting stuff hehe! >:)

She needs more followers and is randomly underrated so follow her folks!

I met her when she first spammed me in this book by commenting and I was happy the entire day! :3

I can tell that she likes songs a lot and up to this point we both stan BlackPink!

She writes shorts and is probably the sanest out of everyone but I doubt that lol!

Sakthipriyaidk
Stik:

All I can say right now is that we are both adopting planning British Raj as our own child lol! (No dudes I am straight!)

I think she lives in a state close to Onions!

She's technically the third oldest in the Chai Musketeers and I just randomly stumbled upon her!

She came up with the nickname 'Paki Pancakes' for Pakistan!

I feel like she's knows a bit of Russian!

She also happens to love seafood!

Follow her please!

She's obsessed with... THE HOLY 'E'! = )

oof101oof
Ritu:

At this point she's very mysterious and I sometimes feel like she's a spy-!

I don't know much about her tho cause she commented once in my book!

I know that she's in the Riordan-Verse, CountryHumans and Hetalia Fandom!

I met her thanks to Onions!

She's technically the fourth eldest!

Follow her my dudes!

She does talk much but she's a cool dude!

I heard she doesn't like vegetables!

IhateOnions-
Onions:

She's technically the first ever person who I became quick friends with after I stumbled upon her book!

She's technically the only one who made India a boy in her SAARC Countries book and the reason has something to do with reminding her of Indian Moms or Aunts lol!

She ships India x Afghanistan which I have nothing against!

She doesn't like onions and hates them like dude her username!

She is basically the second youngest along with Zara!

DuDe CaLm ThE fLaP dOwN iF i DoN't ShIp PaKiStAn X cHiNa In ThIs BoOk!

She's technically also the one to be mostly crack but I can be the judge of that cause *cough* I am pure crack *cough* xD

She happens to like Zodiac Signs, CountryHumans, Riordan-Verse, Umbrella Academy and a few more fandoms!

Follow her or there will be problems lol xD

She happens to be a devil cause she said so-!

UwU-countryhumans
Zara:

She's the Briyani Fam!

I came upon her in Onions' book!

She's technically the same age as Onions!

She had a dog named Goldie and now she's in heaven and Rest in Peace!

I heard she ate a lego piece and I am worried-

She's not active much cause she's very busy plus please follow her guys!

She was inspired by me once for a book! <3

She also like Female India from CountryHumans!

She has a really nice PFP of the British Raj and I know the artist lol!

She has amazing art style and all so check out her book!

And Finally we have-!

Soffi-blurry
Ashu:

She's legit the youngest in the group!

She's a bean and no one can say otherwise!

She has a nice voice! (Ashu don't think otherwise! It's your mother speaking! xD)

She's into Gacha Club like meh!

She's really good at digital art and other art!

She's has a Zodiac sign book and I basically just came upon her book!

Her first words in my book was 'goo goo gaa gaa' and the reason she said it was because she's the youngest in the group lol!

Give her a follow cause she's stuck at 7 followers like come on people!

Yeah that's technically about it! Since I am the eldest and technically the mom of the squad I plan on keeping them in check sometimes but I am also pure crack so I let them do whatever and not doubting themselves even tho they do the same with me lol!