OTP Questions! #4

Yeah Armestine is a go now!

(okay so technically I did this part in the first one and the rest is the continuation of the first one so imma start from there!)

(okay so the below picture question 21 says: Who has an obsession (over anything)?)

21. Bangladesh Army and Palestine don't have any obsessions!

22. Bangladesh Army! He just wants Palestine to be happy and all!

23. Bangladesh Army asks Palestine out on a first date!

24. They are both talkers and listeners!

25. Palestine wears Army's clothes sometimes!

26. They both like healthy food!

27. Palestine tends to take a long shower and Bangladesh Army tends to sing in the shower!

28. Palestine is the bookworm!

29. They both are very good cooks!

30. Palestine does and Bangladesh Army takes her out to the beach for those long walks!

31. Bangladesh Army is very affectionate towards Palestine! He's legit a huge softie now tho he still has his sternness and whatnot!

32. Most likely both!

33. Palestine would wear the 'not guilty' T-shirt while Bangladesh Army will be wearing the 'sin' T-shirt! (may god help me I swear to god please do...)

34. Palestine would wear the 'If lost return to...' T-shirt and Bangladesh Army would be wearing the 'I am...' T-shirt!

35. They both go overboard on holidays!

36. None of them are social media addicts!

37. You could say that Bangladesh Army and Palestine have a huge height difference! Army is pretty tall but not as tall as Russia and Palestine is pretty much short which is something Army likes and teases Palestine a lot about and their age difference? Yeah you could say they have like a few years difference and the fact that Army is older than Palestine!

38. They both like stargazing!

39. None of them!

40. They are both responsible and fun parents if they ever got married and had a kid or something!

41. Palestine cries during sad movies!

42. Let's say it's both but a 50/50!

43. Bangladesh Army would for Palestine!

44. They are both active!

45. Bangladesh Army tends to get drunk at very random!

46. It's a 50/50 between the two when it comes to ordering food!

47. Bangladesh Army has a very complex coffee order!

48. None of them lose stuff!

49. Bangladesh Army is the driver and Palestine is the passenger!

50. Not sure!

Yeah I need help cause these questions are pretty addictive!

Now I want y'all to either comment or pm me your OTP answers!

A bye bye!