Why Bangladesh Army is surrounded by Weapons!

Bangladesh Army: *lying on his bed looking at his phone*

Bangladesh: *comes around his room* Goodnight bhai!

Bangladesh: *smiles* Night Bangla!

Bangladesh: You know I still wonder how you are able to sleep with all these weapons around you *motions to the weapons in Bangladesh Army's room*

Bangladesh Army: You never know Bangla! Someone could break in this house!

Bangladesh: Well whatever you say brother! *walks out of the room*

In the middle of the night~

Bangladesh Army: *legit sleeping until he hears a someone walking in their house and quickly wakes up* I knew something like this would happen! *takes his SPAS 12 and quietly walks down the stairs*

The Thief: *legit walking around grabbing anything that looks valuable and was about to grab one of the most valuable thing*

Bangladesh Army: *loads his gun* If I were you I wouldn't touch it plus I wouldn't even come into this house to steal!

The Thief: *looks at the person who spoke and was legit dead where he stood after seeing who it is* Oh sh*t! *tries to run*

Bangladesh Army: *shoots him in both of his foot and legs*

The Thief: *falls to the ground* Gah!

Bangladesh Army: *knocks him out his gun by hitting him on the head* No kidding but I am kind of glad you weren't near the carpets or anything!

Bangladesh, India and Pakistan: *coming down the stairs to see the racket and chaos*

Pakistan: What in hell-?

Bangladesh Army: India just call the police!

India: On it! *starts dialing 999*

Bangladesh: That was close tho!

Bangladesh Army: Yep!

Present Time~

Bangladesh: So that's why Bangladesh Army is always surrounded by weapons!

Countries who are in the UN including the Water-Lily Harem, Sunshine Harem, The Filipino Siblings, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Palestine, Iraq, Myanmar, Malaysia and Nekomi: OHHHHH!

Poland: Is he always alert as to what's happening?

Pakistan: technically speaking yes!

Czech Republic: Even when he is in a deep sleep?

India: *nods head* yep!

Russia: And when he's drunk and all?

Bangladesh: Trust me he automatically turns sober to do that!

Germany: wow!

Nepal: *thinks* Oh hell I am even more scared!

The Water-Lily Harem: *scared as heck and thinks* God save me ;-;

The Sunshine Harem: 0-0

Martial Law: Now that's what I call hardcore safety!

North Korea: Agreed!

Del Pilar: Oh boy! T-T

Hong Kong and Nekomi: :^

MaPhilIndo Fam: COOL!

Myanmar and Iraq: Woah!

Palestine: *very surprised*

Everybody else: *either shooketh or is very surprised or has no words*

Bangladesh Army: *smirking*

A/N Yep it's a true fact! I am surprised as to how Bangladesh Army is so damn underrated! He's not even shown much in memes and it's really sad! I love this boi actually xD