Secrets Out!

Nepal: *comes around and knocks on the door to the Mughal Siblings' house*

India: *opens the door to see Nepal* Oh hey Nepal! Bangla is in her room!

Nepal: *enters the house and nods* Thanks India! *walks upstairs to her room and knocks on her door* It's me Nepal!

Bangladesh: *from inside the room* It's open!

Nepal: *enters the room to see Bangla sitting on the bed sketching something and smiles* Hey Bangla!

Bangladesh: *looks up from her drawing and smiles* Hey Nepal! *puts down her sketchbook and hugs him*

Nepal: *hugs back* Hey Bangla. What were you drawing?

Bangladesh: *lets go* Nothing much! Just the tree outside my window!

Nepal: Remember the time when I basically climbed the tree to see you?

Bangladesh: yeah! How can I forget? Though I have been meaning to ask you something...

Nepal: What is it?

Bangladesh: I was planning on telling my siblings about... you know... our relationship right now!

Nepal: *was taken aback a bit* Well I don't mind telling them but are you sure you are ready?

Bangladesh: *nods head* yep!

Nepal: okay then tho we need to get everyone into the living room!

Bangladesh: *was looking through something and finds a blow-horn* Leave that to me! *walks out of the room and down to the living room*

Nepal: *thinks* Well time to cover my ears!

Bangladesh: *comes to the center of the living and blows the blow-horn very loudly*

Nepal: *covering his ears*

Bangladesh Army: *legit running down the stairs*

India: *slowly and calmly walking down the stairs*

Pakistan: *sliding down the stairs*

Bangladesh Army: What's the emergency!?

Bangladesh: Brother calm down and don't panic it's not the end of the world! Also sit down you three.

Bangladesh Army, India and Pakistan: *sits down on sofa or chair*

Bangladesh: The reason I have gathered here is that Nepal and I have something to say!

Nepal: *nods*

Pakistan: Which is?

Bangladesh: *inhales and exhales* Me and Nepal...are boyfriend and girlfriend...

India: *shooketh*

Pakistan: Huh?

Bangladesh Army: *chokes* I am sorry what?!

Nepal: It's true...

India: When did this happen?

Nepal: We have been dating for three weeks.

Pakistan: And you didn't tell us! Why?

Bangladesh: Because I wasn't really ready to say anything... You all are not mad or anything right?

India: Of course not! We understand why you couldn't say anything before I mean I would probably do the same if I wasn't ready to tell everyone if I got into a relationship!

Pakistan: Same here if I ever got into a relationship with Iraq!

Bangladesh Army: You could count me in as well here since I was planning on confessing to Palestine soon!

Nepal: So you guys are cool with us being together?

India: *nods head* Yep!

Pakistan: You two are cool with me!

Bangladesh Army: *stands up and walks towards Nepal* What Pakistan said but listen here, if you break my little sister's heart you aren't gonna like it! Got it?

Bangladesh: *sighs and thinks* Should've see this coming!

Nepal: *nods his head* Yes sir! Tho I would never dream of hurting her!

Bangladesh Army: *pats his shoulder* let's keep it that way.

India: So are you planning on telling the others?

Bangladesh: We are but I am not so sure as to how to get everyone in the same room to tell them and all!

Nepal: *puts a hand on Bangladesh's shoulder* let's figure that out in another time okay?

Bangladesh: *smiles* Yeah you are right!

A/N Yeah... It was about time so I had to! xD