North Korea has a Crush!

North Korea: *outside on a bench and reading a book*

Nekomi Japan: *was walking by until she saw North Korea and walks up to him* Hi North Korea-San! :3

North Korea: *looks up and sighs* Hi Nekomi... What brings you here?

Nekomi Japan: Nothing really! I was just walking by until I saw you alone here? Can I sit with you? Please? :3333

North Korea: Um... sure I guess I don't mind on that.

Nekomi Japan: Okay yay! *gives North a quick hug and sits beside him*

North Korea: *slightly blushes at the hug* Okay... *legit feeling very awkward*

Nekomi Japan: So what are you reading North-San?

North Korea: Well... You do know my father Korean Empire right?

Nekomi Japan: *nods* mhm!

North Korea: Well you see this is his journal. I was going through some old things in the house when I found this. I haven't shown it to South yet but I will give it to him once I was done reading.

Nekomi Japan: Oh that's cool!

North Korea: *nods* So um do you... wanna read this with me?

Nekomi Japan: *eyes light up in excitement* really?! You won't mind?

North Korea: *scratches his neck in slight embarrassment* No not really I won't mind if you did...

Nekomi Japan: *nods* Okay!

Meanwhile in a nearby bush~

South Korea and Japan: *legit spying on them two lovebirds*

South Korea: And I thought my brother didn't have soft spot for anyone else but this is pretty much something and I am loving it!

Japan: Yeah me too. Say... should we do something?

South Korea: Nah let them go slow then when the time comes we take action on doing something!

Japan: *nods* Agreed!

Back to the two brought to you by a small timeskip~

Nekomi Japan: That was an interesting read!

North Korea: *nods* yeah it truly was.

Nekomi: Anyways I gotta go. I bet my brother is wondering where I am so see ya! *gives another hug and gets up and skips away*

North Korea: *blushes* y-yeah you t-too *thinks* Hooo boy did I seriously just stutter and am I blushing?! Am I seriously falling for her? oh god oh god oh god!

South Korea: *legit walks up to North* Hi big brother!

North Korea: Hey South and what are you doing here?

South Korea: Oh nothing really but I did see you with Nekomi! Soooooo you got a thing for her or something? *smiles and does the ship face*

North Korea: *slightly blushes* W-what? Nah! What gave you that idea?

South Korea: Well the fact that you let her sit with you and the I saw her hugging you in which I noticed you blush so do you have a thing for her?

North Korea: I did not blush!

South Korea: Um hello! Your face is red so you do have one!

North Korea: *mumbles* yes...

South Korea: What? I didn't hear you.

North Korea: ... Fine! I do have a crush on Nekomi! Happy now?

South Korea: *pumps his fist into the air in victory* YES! North Korea has a crush!!

North Korea: *covers his mouth with his hand* Not. So. Loud. South! *removes his hand*

South Korea: Alright alright! I won't tell anyone I promise you that.

North Korea: Good now I am gonna go home and uh catch! *throws the book to South Korea*

South Korea: *catches the book* What's this?

North Korea: It's dad's journal! I found it today while I was going through some old boxes so uh yeah you can read it *walks away*

South Korea: ... *smiles* okay! See you later brother!

North Korea: *nods*

Elsewhere~

Nekomi Japan: *opens the door to her house* Big brother I am home!

Japan: *pushes his glasses up and comes down the stairs* Ohayo Nekomi!

Nekomi Japan: Ohayo to you too!

Japan: How was your walk? Anything new happen?

Nekomi Japan: *slightly blushes* Um I guess not really I don't know!

Japan: Uh huh!

Nekomi Japan: Anyways I am going to my room see you later! *walks up the stairs*

Japan: Yeah okay *smirks and thinks* Yup she's in love with him alright!

A/N Ha ha! No kidding but I ship North Korea and Nekomi Japan together cause they look cute together! I love them both to be honest! >3